Bentley car crashes four expensive cars.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
A blonde woman driving a Bentley crashes into an Aston Martin, Ferrari, Mercedes, and Porsche.

azure-crash-monaco-01.jpg

Bentley Azure Crashes into Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari and Mercedes-Benz - Photo 1/15 - Cardotcom.com

Million-Dollar Fender Bender - Yahoo! Autos

:shock:

Last edited:
NICE!!! I wanna buy that Porsche and I know its value has dropped dramatically. NO PROBLEM! :lol:

Someone's insurance company is going to get a call they won't like.

That way as the Formula One cars were end up in pile up on narrow streets during the Grand Prix de Monaco race.

an Elise (1.8L) can beat Ferrari V12s on tracks, based on superior handling

but you do care about environment, right? :)

Of course, I do. I just hate rich people with their expensive cars, what's the point? We drive cars from point A to B, in general. Why own a car that's worth $200,000 that's as much as a average house is plain ridiclous. THat's why I call it a waste of scrap metal. Save it to energy efficent and cheaper cars for the environment.

Of course, I do. I just hate rich people with their expensive cars, what's the point? We drive cars from point A to B, in general. Why own a car that's worth $200,000 that's as much as a average house is plain ridiclous. THat's why I call it a waste of scrap metal. Save it to energy efficent and cheaper cars for the environment.

but what does it matter how much a car costs? it's using same "scrap metal" as Honda car. Just that the only difference is the price.

so if I buy this damaged Porsche at dirt cheap price and repair it... that's good for environment, right? :)

Back