Dixie, did you get your HAs today?

So you're fine. Not to worry.

Do take a note of it, because maybe your aids actually need to be turned down a bit, but chances are, you aren't as loud as you may think.

When I get my god awful headaches, I take out my HA. At that point in time silence is GOLDEN! Sad part is I've had this migraine headache that never fully goes away for the past two weeks, so I've not been wearing my HA as much as I want to. Too much noise just makes it hurt even worse.

First, congrats on your awesome hearing aids! I loved them in the piccie!

As for the prolonged migraine.
There could be a number of factors for migraine that never fully goes away.

For women, hormones is always #1 culprit to be taken under consideration.
#2, perhaps you got some bug without having any definite symptoms- it happens.
#3 - how's your stomach? do you have any acid reflux, ulcers, H. Pylori?

sometimes it's the most basic and often overlooked thing- how's your Iron level? B12?
do you eat meat regularly? or if you are vegetarian, do you eat enough Iron from plants?

How's your Vit D level, as well? nowadays a lot of population lack adequate Vit D because of all "avoid the sun" politics.

Usually for us women it's more often than not it's the follicular phase including the ovulation that is causing these headaches.

Fuzzy

Give the tinny sound a little more time as it usually goes away as you get used the aids. But do tell you Audie if you're still noticing it when you go back.

Oh yeah my HA -
402786_10151078757955456_847445455_22230648_1289236563_n.jpg

that looks really nice! that what I call classy.

Thanks guys. A lot of people have been asking me about them. I had to adjust it this morning at church as EVERYONE had an echo during praise and worship. It helped some what when I changed programs, but still drove me batty. I may have this adjusted when I go back in a couple of weeks. My boss has a check up on Tuesday for his back so I may try to get an appointment next week if possible. This tinny sound is irritating but Im trying to get used to it. I wonder if there is a program for music and a program for lectures? I think the addition of these two programs if possible would be beneficial.

Fuzzy- I'm usually anemic and hypoglycemic, so I try to eat meat and keep little peanut butter snacks handy. But when my stomach is in pain and I have the poops I can't stand to eat, but I would still make myself eat a little bit of something to keep my blood sugar up where it needs to be. (it usually hovers somewhere between 70-80).

Fuzzy- I'm usually anemic and hypoglycemic, so I try to eat meat and keep little peanut butter snacks handy. But when my stomach is in pain and I have the poops I can't stand to eat, but I would still make myself eat a little bit of something to keep my blood sugar up where it needs to be. (it usually hovers somewhere between 70-80).

There you go- anemia can be the culprit for your prolonged bout of migraine.
Low sugar, too.

Sorry about your stomach problem.
Have you thought of supplementing with Iron pills, I recommend taking it
with food, so it is easier on the stomach.
Take it with something that contains Vit C like potatoes,
or avocado/tomato sandwich.

It REALLY makes a difference.

Hope you will feel better soon.

Fuzzy

Back