Truck runs into middle of Amtrak Train

LoveBlue

Reaction score
There should not be concern riding on Amtrak, I have rode thousands of miles on Amtrak without any severe accident. I was in Amtrak with couple accidents. With these accidents I didn't feel anything when Amtrak hits truck.
Sad there is accidents, I have seen many stupid drivers trying to beat the train.
The last time I heard fatal train collision was one teenager that is only 17 yrs old dropped off from bus, gone under the rail gate thinking only one train on way and trying to beat but there is another train (Its Amtrak) coming toward him and there is blood all over. Body parts scattered all over. That was few weeks ago.

that is dangerous risk serious wow I am surprised happened serious high risk wow that is not joke! dangerous!

There should not be concern riding on Amtrak,
Don't worry, this won't keep me off the trains. I can't wait for my trip in November.

Besides, the way I look at mass transit accidents is that travel will be safer because of the accidents...at least there shouldn't be a repeat of the cause of a specific accident. Though this particular accident apparently was caused by the truck driver, not the transportation provider.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Accident ratio which mass transit is much lower than driving in your car.

Don't worry, this won't keep me off the trains. I can't wait for my trip in November.

Besides, the way I look at mass transit accidents is that travel will be safer because of the accidents...at least there shouldn't be a repeat of the cause of a specific accident. Though this particular accident apparently was caused by the truck driver, not the transportation provider.

Where are you headed to in November?

Back