hearing aid size 13 battery 1.4 or 1.45 volts ?

Word of advice. If you don't know the numbers like 675 then go by color. Hearing aid batteries can also be identified by color.

Out of interest, how much do you guys pay for your batteries? (6 pack) I ask because here, we get them for free and I've no idea how much I'd be spending if it wasn't paid for by the government.

I just bought four 16 packs. That's 64 individual batteries. They were the blue 675 batteries. They were like $0.97 cents for each 16 pack. So that was a total of $3.88 for those 64 batteries. With tax added I think it came to $4.50, almost $5.00.

I just bought four 16 packs. That's 64 individual batteries. They were the blue 675 batteries. They were like $0.97 cents for each 16 pack. So that was a total of $3.88 for those 64 batteries. With tax added I think it came to $4.50, almost $5.00.

Wish I could do that. I pay about $8 for 16 batteries size 675 at Walmart, and about $15.50 for 60 675 on Ebay.

I don't know a lot about CI, but my understanding is CI use 675 but they're the "high power" zinc-air kind.

Correct :D and normal 675's are zinc aired too... but not as high powered....

Don't use disposeable batteries much these days as I use rechargeables at the moment.

Correct :D and normal 675's are zinc aired too... but not as high powered....

Don't use disposeable batteries much these days as I use rechargeables at the moment.

Rechargeable is the way to go, unless of course -- you can get the disposable as cheap as I did. :D

Back