You use that for WHAT?

Thanks to Pinterest, I got lots of ideas on how to be creative with using things...for example, use cheap curtian rods to hold wrapping paper.

I have old coffee mugs and beer holders to store my pens, pencils, and markers in. Keeps me from having a drawer full of writing utensils.

Thanks to Pinterest, I got lots of ideas on how to be creative with using things...for example, use cheap curtian rods to hold wrapping paper.

*gasp* you use Pinterest for that??? Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I never thought of that. I mainly use Pinterest for angry and sarcastic posters. LOL Oh, and crazy craft ideas!!!! :giggle:

I have old coffee mugs and beer holders to store my pens, pencils, and markers in. Keeps me from having a drawer full of writing utensils.

I have a pattern to use to take old pop/beer cans and make them into purses, hats, etc. I just need something to cut them with. Hubby lost the wire cutters in our last move. :(

I have a pattern to use to take old pop/beer cans and make them into purses, hats, etc. I just need something to cut them with. Hubby lost the wire cutters in our last move. :(

Me and metal don't get along. I usually end up cutting myself one way or another. Do you have pics of the purses you've made with the old cans? This sounds kind of cool really.

Me and metal don't get along. I usually end up cutting myself one way or another. Do you have pics of the purses you've made with the old cans? This sounds kind of cool really.

Oh, I haven't tried them yet, just have an old pattern from the 70s. Can't wait to try it... I should go get the wire cutters tomorrow!!! And yeah, I expect to bleed as I try this.

I like Pinterest. I have seem some very cool ideas of how to re-use stuff!

If any of you want to add me on Pinterest, just message me and I'll send my username to you :) or send me yours, whatever is easy for you.

Back