What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

:lol:...that's me sometimes...take a look in the fridge...nothing interesting, close the door...10 minutes later...repeat....and repeat....:giggle:...then say to heck with it...going to Subway.

Know the feeling but only different is that I don't want to take the time to make it. I rather have it ready to go!

Don't know..Still in bed virus last few days bit off my food but do fancy something but don't know what.

Cooked a steak dinner for me and my doggie[emoji486]

It was stuff peppers and raw veg now going undo the health food have ice cream

We will have shrimp scampi, stir fried veggies with a peach sweet and sour sauce, dinner rolls, and for dessert a bit of ice cream between two home made ginger snaps. Yum!

Cooked a steak dinner for me and my doggie[emoji486]

I am sure glad my doggie can't read and talk b/c he would asking me why I never do this too! :lol:

I want some shrimps but they cost so much at Shaw's . The last time I got some at Market Bucket I open the bag at home and almost :barf:
b/c they smelled so bad. I brought the shrimp and my whole car smelled horrible !

Had Chinese take away and banner fritters I could eat it again covered with syrup..well if going have heart attack may as well enjoy it first

We will have shrimp scampi, stir fried veggies with a peach sweet and sour sauce, dinner rolls, and for dessert a bit of ice cream between two home made ginger snaps. Yum!

Do you have any left over shrimp scampi ??? :giggle:

I am sure glad my doggie can't read and talk b/c he would asking me why I never do this too! :lol:

I want some shrimps but they cost so much at Shaw's . The last time I got some at Market Bucket I open the bag at home and almost :barf:

b/c they smelled so bad. I brought the shrimp and my whole car smelled horrible !

Haha @ at the doggie can't read .

Oh no , I would have took those shrimps back to the store and explain they are no good.

I soo tired no be bothered but I am hungry , there Black Forest gataxo with my name on it that be second this weeks episode throw something together as long I don't have cook it

A casserole with sage ,turnips, parsnips. Something like such gratin potatoes, but healthier.

Aside from the crumbled bacon on the top of course.

And for dessert, cherry/ raspberry smoothies.

I am eating sausage, cheese and egg croissant and french fries for breakfast. It feels like my dinner time because my sleeping schedule is messed up.

I think...split pea soup <yeah i know many people don't like it> and egg white omelette with mushrooms and something else, not sure.

Spinach salad, sliced tomatoes, baked potato, orange juice.

Back