Football Talk?

Perry the Platypus

Reaction score
I am a very passionate football fan. Love my Arkansas Razorbacks and follow many high school teams in this great state. Just wondering if anyone would like to discuss the upcoming 2015 season college, pro or even high school

Last edited:
I am a fan of Harbaugh, in fact I watched his opening presser live on espn when he was announced to be HC. Love his power minded football and down hill attack, run the same play over and over again till you stop it. Just looking at your schedule I would definitely expect an above .500 record. I do think though you will start 0-1 with a loss @ Utah on a Thursday night game. Michigan State will be a tough game but at home could be the difference and the same can be said about the OSU game. Got 2 tough games on the road @ Minnesota and @ Penn State. I think 7-9 regular season wins for Big Blue this year.

Last edited:
I'm very interested watching NHL hockey and CFL football. I love to spend time with peoples whoever love to watch those two.

Patriots 3-0 Brady got his 400 TD passes record [emoji106][emoji458][emoji471]

You all crap at rugby lost to Scotland out of your dephths

Patriots 3-0 Brady got his 400 TD passes record [emoji106][emoji458][emoji471]

Yeah, Cheatin' Brady and the Pats slaughtered the Jags yesterday....No surprise really,,the Jags have always sucked.

Yeah, Cheatin' Brady and the Pats slaughtered the Jags yesterday....No surprise really,,the Jags have always sucked.
We expected the Patriots to beat JAX no surprise. Don't hate.

49ers did a good defense last two games for allowing opponent to score 90 points.

Patriots won![emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

This thread should be titled the Patriots judging on the amount of posts were going to get in this thread. :roll:

This thread should be titled the Patriots judging on the amount of posts were going to get in this thread. :roll:

:giggle:

Baltimore Ravens seem to suck this year. My AZ Cardinals are not doing so bad. I am not excited yet...they have a tendency to do well in the beginning of the season but then do poorly when it really counts at the end.

a few days ago I read the newspaper that Coleman, A seattle seahawks running back was jailed for hit and run... hes a deaf football player *smh*

a few days ago I read the newspaper that Coleman, A seattle seahawks running back was jailed for hit and run... hes a deaf football player *smh*

That was sad. The team has reinstated him though.

I have same feeling too.

Not just Patriots only, fans of Alabama Roll Tide love to judging as well - they are not related to AD forum, but other forums and FB, of course.

My late friend, Restless_Heart54 passed away six years ago Nov 2011 missing her all time especially around football season back in the day when she was alive so was the thread NFL which I used to make and other deaf Patriot fans would join in. I know she's not around any more . Her request , was for me to carry on the Patriots here. Unfortunately, it might not happen. It's ok she will understand some people get too serious and grumpy about it, oh well. Her death anniversary is coming up shortly, all I can say, GO PATRIOTS! She would want that Never forgotten love you Restless_heart54 Tedy Bruschi will always be in your ❤ miss you like heck , my friend❤

Back