how much do you pay for gas? (how often?)

yagazn

Reaction score
i pay $20-30 dollars every once a week for gas (my car is not fast like a sport car). depend where i go.

As little as possible. As seldom as possible.:hmm:

I don't fill it up full anymore. I don't drive often like before since I graduated. It usually costs $65 for full tank... If I ever need to refill, I pay about $30... just half tank

I don't fill it up full anymore. I don't drive often like before since I graduated. It usually costs $65 for full tank... If I ever need to refill, I pay about $30... just half tank

my neighbor next door, he spent $100 for full tank cuz his SUV's too big.

my neighbor next door, he spent $100 for full tank cuz his SUV's too big.

:eek3: we both can laugh at him. he's not gonna be able to afford anything else unless he's rich.

:eek3: we both can laugh at him. he's not gonna be able to afford anything else unless he's rich.

yeah, poor him...no, he's not rich, he worked very hard. if i were rich, i would buy nothing-> just a joke.

Last edited:
Evidently, the gas prices are the hottest issue across the globe. All we can do is grind and bear with it or try to improvise for the better, hopefully.

Anyway, I fill up the gas once a week at around $50. That's like $200 a month to fill up the car, ugh.

for me put gas 50.00 for my suv one time a week it depend if i drive but most i stay home cuz of i let my hubby use $ for gas go work and he put gas 2 times a week alike 25.00 to 30.00 gee.. i hate that

Once a week to 1.5 week...but when school is out for the summer, less driving. So probably 2-3 weeks. I am gonna try to stretch it 2-3 weeks to save $$ and have some extra for whatever we need.

avg for me to use gas to drive.. is about 1 to 1 1/2 week..to fill up the gas.. so my gas price to full is about avg 46 dollars .. if they go up, then costs more.. i need them to go back to below 2.oo. i know it wont.. rme! oh well

yeah, poor him...no, he's not rich, he worked very hard. if i were rich, i would buy nothing-> just a joke.

ah.. if that's the case.... then we both can pity him :sadwave:

One of my neighbors has his big Chevy SUV in the driveway with a for sale sign in the window. I am glad I have a small car with good mileage.

I average somewhere like 118.00 a week. I have to stop for fuel twice a week.

I plan to look for a smaller car sometime next month or two.

One of my neighbors has his big Chevy SUV in the driveway with a for sale sign in the window. I am glad I have a small car with good mileage.

my car is good with gas saver but i'm sick of gas price always up and down. oh, well.

$40 a week for me :( I own a small car though ('98 Ford Festiva)

$40 a week for me :( I own a small car though ('98 Ford Festiva)

my sister in law used to drive that one ford festiva a long time ago. better than nothing. you will get another car in future (i dunno if you plan). :)

you people make me to thinking to trade in my beautiful Tacoma. Jeez. I dont think so.

i'm gonna keep my Tacoma and Raven. From the now, am gonna to use my Raven to commute.

my sister in law used to drive that one ford festiva a long time ago. better than nothing. you will get another car in future (i dunno if you plan). :)

I am thinking of a New Ford Fesita XR4, it is the same capacity as my current car.

For me, it's always more each week.

You could say that I pay $1 more every 1 or 2 weeks. Recently, I paid $38 for gas. I usually buy gas once a week. :(

Back