NASCAR Fans only

I never seen 3 lap penalty for run on the red light. Only the red light display is race stopped.

I mean change the rules at the Pit Stops, Every box has a light.When you come into that box the official puts the red light on. And he waits for crew completely leave the pit box then he changes it to green. So that way driver cant take off early when theres still men in the pit box. So if he goes though that red light 3 lap penalty. So its the drivers fault going though that red light

I prefer to watch dirt rally over NASCAR. :D

I prefer to watch dirt rally over NASCAR. :D

Like this racing?

Limited-Buggy-Class-Lucas-Oil-6-26-11.jpg

Ill bet its fun to watch when its in the mud

It was happen in 39 years ago. Really?

I saw him in the pit stop during the practice lesson of the Long Beach Grand Prix in 1980's. Bad scarred face. How I got in the pit stop? Just walk thru open place of the pit stop. Pay nothing. Last year, I paid admission ticket plus pay a garage ticket. No pit stop anymore unless you are rich guy then...

I mean change the rules at the Pit Stops, Every box has a light.When you come into that box the official puts the red light on. And he waits for crew completely leave the pit box then he changes it to green. So that way driver cant take off early when theres still men in the pit box. So if he goes though that red light 3 lap penalty. So its the drivers fault going though that red light

For NASCAR? Or for F1?

nascar is really probably the most stupidest "sport" ever made in the history of mankind but.... I do admit that watching a pit stop is pretty cool.

pit crew works so fast and efficient that US Army actually asked them for advices and training so that they can do same for their hummers to get them back into service ASAP.

Stupidest sport? I don't think so.

I saw him in the pit stop during the practice lesson of the Long Beach Grand Prix in 1980's. Bad scarred face. How I got in the pit stop? Just walk thru open place of the pit stop. Pay nothing. Last year, I paid admission ticket plus pay a garage ticket. No pit stop anymore unless you are rich guy then...

Lucky bitch!

Back