trouble with oral instructions???????????

pinkgirl30

Reaction score
Having some issues when it come to instructions. I work and live in an all hearing environment how can i overcome this issue they will not write it down.

Having some issues when it come to instructions. I work and live in an all hearing environment how can i overcome this issue they will not write it down.

What type of profession are you in? What do you do for work? If your in the United States then your employer is required to make some accommodation and if your not able to understand your duties being that everything is oral depending on your job that can be a huge problem for both yourself and your employer.

Perhaps you should sit down with your employer and explain to him the benefits of helping you to understand how do to do your job so you can be a benefit to the company. Sadly this happens at most low skilled jobs regardless if the person has a disability and the supervisor really does not understand how to train or supervise.

I wish you well and hope if they can't help you understand or properly train you than chances are that job is a big red flag and it's times to look for something new.

Back