Any intellectuals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaaalpha

Reaction score
Any atheists? Scientifically-minded? I'm hard of hearing. I am quite jaded and also not easy to warm up to. Please don't send me boring fillers.

I'm atheist, um, what's a fillers?

I did a variety of subjects over the years, or decades...im not the smartest but I'm not the follower of anything either, I like reading "I F*cking love science" daily from my FB....too old to get into science as a field of work, but I am a social scientist, although So many would not realize it or dismiss my observations as weird, or stupid or lame or all of it....it's THEM who are!!, they just don't get it....

i used to read lots about death and dying and various researches on these....to me, the 'after life's phenomenon its just the brain scrambling before its death and tripping over in the quantum physics world which 'explains the spiritual' elements but i suspect once ALL energy disperses then ALL function of the mind fades and hence the 'spirit' ceases to exist

I'm atheist, um, what's a fillers?

I did a variety of subjects over the years, or decades...im not the smartest but I'm not the follower of anything either, I like reading "I F*cking love science" daily from my FB....too old to get into science as a field of work, but I am a social scientist, although So many would not realize it or dismiss my observations as weird, or stupid or lame or all of it....it's THEM who are!!, they just don't get it....

i used to read lots about death and dying and various researches on these....to me, the 'after life's phenomenon its just the brain scrambling before its death and tripping over in the quantum physics world which 'explains the spiritual' elements but i suspect once ALL energy disperses then ALL function of the mind fades and hence the 'spirit' ceases to exist

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/filler

One of these ???

Pantheist.. do you want ontological argument sometime,today not good hand in caste and pissed off so be too one sided.
gRUM you one cleverest people on here I do most of my science from your posts saves me looking so follow your leads.
not sure about spiritual elements either but most is explained away by oxygen depletion the walk into the light thing....I think I will come back,fertilize soil become grass, rabbit eats me and human eats rabbit bang I back
I think God thing just fear but humans need certain rules live by or like other human groups over the years die out.We give ourselves reasons thank god we do information thus science is born....Kant,Hume Mills but start with Descartes.
oh well bit late in day follow any argument

Any atheists? Scientifically-minded? I'm hard of hearing. I am quite jaded and also not easy to warm up to. Please don't send me boring fillers.

A hard of hearing intellectual?

Present your credentials for both, and I may respond if you are at all interesting.

You cannot be an atheist, while being scientifically-minded.

Scientifically-minded people require a factual evidences, and where's the fact that atheists are right?

Just saying...

needs good empirical experience go Korea have dog stew and tell us what it like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back