NASCAR Fans only

The Joker

Reaction score
When you watch NASCAR what is the neat part of the race and what part of the race you don't like?

I like to see pit stops the way and how fast they get car back to the race. And i don't like Penalties on pit stop.I think they're kinda dumb.Why should the driver lose a lap or two when someone on pit crew makes a mistake? Why could they just fine the persons who made the mistake?

Like pit crew guys getting there early before car gets in there. Thats dumb. Why penalize the driver for that?

Like pit crew guys getting there early before car gets in there. Thats dumb. Why penalize the driver for that?

penalize the driver? no. they're penalizing the entire team. it's part of the game. makes it more exciting. got a problem with that?

and no it's not dumb. it's a safety reason. have you ever seen a pit crew getting run over?

When you watch NASCAR what is the neat part of the race and what part of the race you don't like?

I like to see pit stops the way and how fast they get car back to the race. And i don't like Penalties on pit stop.I think they're kinda dumb.Why should the driver lose a lap or two when someone on pit crew makes a mistake? Why could they just fine the persons who made the mistake?

nascar is really probably the most stupidest "sport" ever made in the history of mankind but.... I do admit that watching a pit stop is pretty cool.

pit crew works so fast and efficient that US Army actually asked them for advices and training so that they can do same for their hummers to get them back into service ASAP.

Why not just fine the guilty one like $5000? So next time he'll think about not getting in pit box early again

penalize the driver? no. they're penalizing the entire team. it's part of the game. makes it more exciting. got a problem with that?

and no it's not dumb. it's a safety reason. have you ever seen a pit crew getting run over?

NASCAR as itself is overweight, outdated,too much torque (spin tires so easy when leave from a pit crew) very bad braking distance for racing. I seen a pit crew got run over before from other team, etc. I noticed NASCAR crews doesn't wear safety glasses or full shield face which scary me. They may get eyes or face damaged by threw lug nut from impact gun, tire explore, fire, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8dDdcgalSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIkTwaNPrTc

Le Mans, V8 supercars, and F1 crew people have no problem to be there early and waiting for cars coming plus they wear full shield face.

This is my favorite F1 pit stop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHSUp7msCIE

Accidents happen ok. Just like they do on the road. Now in that case Carl Edwards should be penalized 2 laps for running over his own man,Now what you think would happen if you ran over a pedestrian crossing a sidewalk? Ill tell you what would happen. You get charged with involentary manslaugher which is about 3 years in prison.

Why not just fine the guilty one like $5000? So next time he'll think about not getting in pit box early again

why not just let it be?

this is a race... a professional teamwork. is that very hard for you to understand? if they don't like a specific person.. they can just fire him and get somebody better.

Accidents happen ok. Just like they do on the road. Now in that case Carl Edwards should be penalized 2 laps for running over his own man,Now what you think would happen if you ran over a pedestrian crossing a sidewalk? Ill tell you what would happen. You get charged with involentary manslaugher which is about 3 years in prison.

ok and....?

let's ban nascars then!

ok and....?

let's ban nascars then!

No,, When Drivers make mistakes they get penalized. Not when someone else does in the pits. Like i got an idea NASCAR should use. Why not put red Traffic light on side of pits? Every box has a traffic light. When light is red you don go. When its green you go. The Official is the one that changes the light. So when the Official sees the pit guys are out of the box he changes light to green. Going though a red light is 3 lap penalty.

No,, When Drivers make mistakes they get penalized. Not when someone else does in the pits. Like i got an idea NASCAR should use. Why not put red Traffic light on side of pits? Every box has a traffic light. When light is red you don go. When its green you go. The Official is the one that changes the light. So when the Official sees the pit guys are out of the box he changes light to green. Going though a red light is 3 lap penalty.

you should put that in your video game.

NASCAR is for redneck who love to trolling Jiro. :lol:

rainracing_zps6bdb24b4.jpg

Didn't anyone see the movie Formula 1? You saw what happened to that driver racing in the rain.He almost died but burnt his whole face. Thats why NASCAR isn't stupid enough to race in the rain. Its like this You might play Football and Soccer in the rain.But you'll never play Baseball or Golf in the rain.

what mistake?

If the official inspector(s) on the pit stall, see you fumble one lug nut or more from the wheel when you impact them (lug nuts) in the hurry, release the race car to racing then they will call a driver to re-enter the pit again, set slow speed on all way out, make a driver mad for lost value time. There are lot of rules. Lot of crews and drivers make mistakes. Each wheel must have 5 lug nuts to be fasten when the race car touch the any surfaces.

I never seen 3 lap penalty for run on the red light. Only the red light display is race stopped.

Didn't anyone see the movie Formula 1? You saw what happened to that driver racing in the rain.He almost died but burnt his whole face. Thats why NASCAR isn't stupid enough to race in the rain. Its like this You might play Football and Soccer in the rain.But you'll never play Baseball or Golf in the rain.

It was just movie. Real life, If rain coming then drivers would go to stop crew right away to switch the wet weather tires.

If the official inspector(s) on the pit stall, see you fumble one lug nut or more from the wheel when you impact them (lug nuts) in the hurry, release the race car to racing then they will call a driver to re-enter the pit again, set slow speed on all way out, make a driver mad for lost value time. There are lot of rules. Lot of crews and drivers make mistakes. Each wheel must have 5 lug nuts to be fasten when the race car touch the any surfaces.

That's stupid NASCAR still use 5 lug nuts. F1, Le Mans, V8 supercar, and other use wheel nuts and much faster than 5 lug nuts. Also NASCAR is kind cheat that they never re-use same lug nuts and new lug nuts with glued on the new tires.

NASCAR cars don't race on the wet surfaces because of heavy race car with slick tires.

NASCAR still stupid for not use wet weather tires.

572683-fujitsu-racing-bathurst.jpg

Supercar V8 from Australia have wet weather tires.

Supercar V8 and NASCAR are almost same weight. What's your excuse?

Back