Who wants to go to Cuba?

Barbaro

Reaction score
The US is going to open the Embassy in Cuba. I hope the US lifts all restrictions to Cuba sooner! Hurry....

Wow! Damn! I am little confused. Does that mean Americans were banned for traveling or vacationin in Cuba all the time since 1961??

Wow! Damn! I am little confused. Does that mean Americans were banned for traveling or vacationin in Cuba all the time since 1961??
A bipartisan group of senators unveiled a bill last January 29 that would end all travel restrictions for Americans who want to visit Cuba. I don't know when.

A bipartisan group of senators unveiled a bill last January 29 that would end all travel restrictions for Americans who want to visit Cuba. I don't know when.

Yes, that is what I thought. I remember two former ADers here went to Cuba for vacation. I remember vividly about the pictures they took in DM. But they are both Canadians.

Yes, that is what I thought. I remember two former ADers here went to Cuba for vacation. I remember vividly about the pictures they took in DM. But they are both Canadians.

American can travel to Cuba but request to register FFRD online.

After booking the cruise with an agent, program participants must register with the FFRD online and will then receive a participant letter stating that they are traveling to Cuba under “general license.” This new license no longer requires a formal application so it is now easier for U.S. citizens to travel to Cuba for educational, religious, family-related, humanitarian and several other approved purposes.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2015/...-can-now-legally-book-clients-on-cuba-cruise/

So, what's special about going to Cuba? They're similar to any other Caribbean islands.

My dad loved going to Cuba , he met Ernest Hemingway there and they became friends . My parents went there for their honeymoon and got married by the captain of the ship on the way over to Cuba . I think that was very cool, it was like something out of a movie .

Yes, I remember that DM couple (now they are married with three kids) went to Cuba a few years back.

dcf4b0be5a9c15f03388d0ca7ec0a119.jpg

My dad loved going to Cuba , he met Ernest Hemingway there and they became friends . My parents went there for their honeymoon and got married by the captain of the ship on the way over to Cuba . I think that was very cool, it was like something out of a movie .

Oooh, I like that, nice incident, and your dad met Mr. Hemingway, really cool.

So, what's special about going to Cuba? They're similar to any other Caribbean islands.

:slap:
Cuba is very unique. There are NO hotels in Cuba. You would have to find a colored door at stranger's home so you can sleep at that place for $20/night. There are a lot of old fashioned cars in Cuba, and Cuba beaches are beautiful + food are awesome.

Cuban coffee is the best coffee I ever drank in my LIFETIME.

:slap:
Cuba is very unique. There are NO hotels in Cuba. You would have to find a colored door at stranger's home so you can sleep at that place for $20/night. There are a lot of old fashioned cars in Cuba, and Cuba beaches are beautiful + food are awesome.

Cuban coffee is the best coffee I ever drank in my LIFETIME.

Yes, there are hotels in Cuba!!!

Yeah, I think there are about 300 hotels in Cuba....friends of mine went there last year when the only way to fly there is/was via Mexico or some other place other than USA.

Cuba's a special place with a lot of history. You've got to admire people that can keep a 1950 model car going all these years...people folks haven't been able to buy a modern car in years..... If they opened for travel, I'd make it my first vacation spot.

Laura

yes but they could get in from other country especially Canada, Jamaica, Haiti, Cancun, etc. you just gotta slip a lil' bribe to not let the Cuban custom officer to stamp it on your passport.

Back