How do you become deaf?

Slver1FineDude

Reaction score
I was born that way become deaf unknown same thing as my only one brother is also deaf he is older than me.

I was born deaf too...and none of my relatives are deaf either, but my mom thinks it was genetic since my great great grandfather was deaf too...

I became deaf when I was 11 months old due to high fever.

born at deaf bec of family genetic. My mom and my last sis are both deaf. Deaf power!!!

No clue... I was just simply born deaf and had no reason to be deaf but ended out like that... I wouldn't know if it's genetic or anything but I'm sure if I checked my ancestors' past, somewhere along the line, there has to be a deaf person or something. I couldn't possibly be the only deaf person in the heirtage of my family's past!

borned hearing until 3 years old, had numerous ear infections and went into open surgery, after than became deaf ever since

Born deaf coz of Family Generation, my grandparents, uncle, aunty and few cousin is deaf!

I become deaf when I was born. The doctor found out that my nerve inside my ear has been damaged after I was born....

Originally posted by TexDeafies
I become deaf when I was born. The doctor found out that my nerve inside my ear has been damaged after I was born....

Same here!

i became deaf somewhere at age 1... my parents found out because i stopped vocalizing "talking" and they tried to call me, and i didn't hear them. i was also very sick baby too. so its cause by unknown.

when i was 16, i had sex with girl and she screams near my ears when i fuck her hard, now im deaf. latah...

I born deaf and I have had a older sister who is deaf but I haven't seen her for long time she lives long way from here

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
when i was 16, i had sex with girl and she screams near my ears when i fuck her hard, now im deaf. latah...
I'm so sorry she should've kept her mouth shut... :roll: (yeah right)

well....Nothing seriously... im born normally deaf....im only one da deaf in mah my family

My dad fucked my mom while she was pregnant and his dick went in my ear causing me to become deaf...

Seriously, I was born hearing but became deaf due to a common childhood illness.

I was 3 months old got pneounia and high fever so the dr. gave me the medicine and said that I could be either blind or cripple or cp or deaf and I end up deaf. So I thank God that I am deaf instead of blind or cripple.

My friend asked me if my mom sue the dr. and I never thought about it so I asked my mom if she did sue the dr. and she said no. then I said that stupid dr. made me become deaf and my mom said no that stupid dr. saved my life. So there was nothing I could do.

for 27 years I was the only one deaf in the family until my cousin just had deaf son so now I have one deaf cousin just met him last Nov.

Back