What's the best Phone for Deaf people?

SophiaG

Reaction score
Right now I have a sidekick 2008 but I'm unsure if I want to go for the new sidekick that's coming out.

What's the best plan out there in your opinion? :hmm:

12 Deaf people in my small community have Samsung Galaxy. Also many like Samsung Epic and HTC Evo, and iPhone. All have P2P video phone call ability w/ VCO and relay, and have ITP relay as well. Plus all other cool smartphone things!

Hi,

I am user of the Peek 9 device...they have unlimited emails and texts(IM). Under $20 or less...per monthly.

Deafbear

1sMJ.jpg

free!!!

Scottw,

The name of the company called "GetPeek". You can check that website.

Deafbear

Right now I have a sidekick 2008 but I'm unsure if I want to go for the new sidekick that's coming out.

I went to Tmo store, they said not yet arrive in, could be coming in end of april. If the price goes up in the plans then I could close the Tmo Acct and then join the Virgin Mobile either at Best Buy or Radio Shack..

best plan? get a lover to pay for your pager service!! :D

Has anyone used this "Click and Talk" system from Phonak?

Click'nTalk - Overview | Phonak - life is on

Does it work well and sound natural?

I can't hear on a phone, and most people here can't either, but this quote is from Phonak.

Directly plugs to the mobile phone