Home Health Care refuses to provide interpreter

Sorry to hear from you but hope that all is better now. One of my friend also passed through this kind of stage. Hoping no more trouble will arise for you in future. You may also get some needed information regarding mashomecare.com for your future.

This one in is my insurance network. When I called to set up the appointments they were ready to schedule, but when I requested the interpreter, they informed me they wouldn't accept me. They said I could provide my own interpreter, at which point I explained their obligations under ADA.

Pardon me if I already digging up this old thread but I'd thought you should know. My wife is an interpreter working for various of interpreting agencies. She went to an assignment to interpret for a dentist delivering dental care on a Deaf patient. Dental assistant and office manager mentioned to my wife that the Dental office does not have to pay interpreting costs because the Health Insurance pays for it because it is part of INSURANCE NETWORK.

Thats something you need to pursue it through your insurance carrier and to inform your medical care service to file approval request for interpreting through your insurance carrier as well.

Pardon me if I already digging up this old thread but I'd thought you should know. My wife is an interpreter working for various of interpreting agencies. She went to an assignment to interpret for a dentist delivering dental care on a Deaf patient. Dental assistant and office manager mentioned to my wife that the Dental office does not have to pay interpreting costs because the Health Insurance pays for it because it is part of INSURANCE NETWORK.

Thats something you need to pursue it through your insurance carrier and to inform your medical care service to file approval request for interpreting through your insurance carrier as well.

She died. Mods should close this thread.

Back