Serious relationship

life

Reaction score
Hello,My name is Vesela.I am deaf.I'm 25 years old lady from Bulgaria.I am a christian.i am single looking for a serious relationship.Love me true, understanding, support, take me as I am,makes me so happy when you say you're thinking about me ❤. "I love meeting people, discovering new cultures, new countries, cities...

Nice to meet you!
Vessy

To contact : veselapanayotova@gmail.com

Last edited:
Sent from my GT-I8190 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Last edited:
Hey,cdaigle430 You can not see that someone wrote personal comments for relationship...?!?

PowerOn,are u okay?

OMG! We just met....but I'm MADLY in love with you! Oh and can you send me $1,000 to help me pay for some legal issues? That's basicly what you sound like. Not to make fun of you, and we KNOW it's hard to meet people on a more then superficial level......but you're not going to start a relationship by randomly posting on messageboards. Quit going into things with the goal of getting a boyfriend......start out as friends, and see where it goes from there. Easy, simple!
My best advice..... Get to know people as friends...Maybe start looking around at local Bulgalian Deaf clubs?

OMG! We just met....but I'm MADLY in love with you! Oh and can you send me $1,000 to help me pay for some legal issues? That's basicly what you sound like. Not to make fun of you, and we KNOW it's hard to meet people on a more then superficial level......but you're not going to start a relationship by randomly posting on messageboards. Quit going into things with the goal of getting a boyfriend......start out as friends, and see where it goes from there. Easy, simple!
My best advice..... Get to know people as friends...Maybe start looking around at local Bulgalian Deaf clubs?

It is true that.....True live occurs once in a lifetime.When two people meet,they know each other...It is a pity that nowdays best friends are hard to find. My ex-boyfriend is hear,we were really exclusively understanood,love true,we remianed friends and still keep in touch. .

hello,my name is vesela.i am deaf.i'm 25 years old lady from bulgaria.i am a christian.i am single looking for a serious relationship.love me true, understanding, support, take me as i am,makes me so happy when you say you're thinking about me ❤. "i love meeting people, discovering new cultures, new countries, cities...

Nice to meet you!
Vessy

to contact : veselapanayotova@gmail.com[/quote]

hello vesela how are you doing today dont listen to other people my name is melissa and i go by missy and I am deaf also you can contact me on facebook just look up MELISSA DARLING I have a picture on my name with me and my husband is in the background and I hope that we can chat and maybe you can give me your number

melissa darling

Last edited:
hello vesela how are you doing today dont listen to other people my name is melissa and i go by missy

melissa darling

Hello,i am fine, Everything went perfectly. nice to meet you!

Oh well, life, this category is for people to discuss relationships, dating or single life. That includes happiness, marriage/relationship/dating problems, asking for advice, etc unless Alex says it may be a dating site as well.

Back