What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that

I can put my lower back in place by taking some aspirin, putting on a wraparound lightweight back brace, elevating my legs on to an exercise ball and putting a small round half filled exercise air disc under my butt and some how stay in that position long enough even go to sleep for a few minutes and alacazam a hopeless painful situation starts improving yay!!
It has taken me many years and thousands upon thousands of dollars to work out this simple inexpensive routine that works
The last pieces of the puzzle fell into place with the aspirin and the cheap lower back wraparound.

I learned and interest from my college. You need to examine and looking at your clothing closet. If your closet is an arrangement and clean that mean your life is good balance. If your closet is disorganized and your life is not balance! :aw:

I learned that I am a Digital immigrant from one of the required readings for my class.

I learned and interest from my college. You need to examine and looking at your clothing closet. If your closet is an arrangement and clean that mean your life is good balance. If your closet is disorganized and your life is not balance! :aw:

Interesting! My closet is mixed with organized and disorganized clothes that organzied is that i know where the exactly clothes are and disorganized that some of them are not folded or not hanging on the hangers. So does that my life turn out OK? :hmm: InterstinG! hehe

My closet is simple. I dislike folding clothes so I just hang everything on hangars :lol: and I put specific stuff in each plastic box. for ie - i throw bunch of socks together and I don't have to sort it out since they're all same. Same thing for my underwear.

lazy but efficient.

I learned that there was recently a new semi-biographical film out on HBO about Dr. Temple Grandin, whose books I have - and I missed it-

I learned about the "Hate Crimes/American Sign Language Wars" website and Carl Schroeder on this site and also went to his website, it is good for me to know about this; I was glad to read the message denying his comments, which Frisky had followed up on.

jiro, you are one step above my husband - he just forgoes the hangers altogether and would have baskets for "clean" and "dirty":lol:

jiro, you are one step above my husband - he just forgoes the hangers altogether and would have baskets for "clean" and "dirty":lol:

LOL... :giggle: that would be very efficient :giggle:

... I learnt that my boss has been lying to me for the past 2 weeks :roll:

Somebody's going to be maaaaaaaaad on Tuesday :wave:

I learned that if I put my laptop in hybernate mode by shutting the lid at home, unplugging everything, driving in to work. At work, plug the laptop in the docking station and opening the lid-then signing on saves me 10 minutes of startup and logon time:) Now I have 10 more minutes to work :(

I learned that if I put my laptop in hybernate mode by shutting the lid at home, unplugging everything, driving in to work. At work, plug the laptop in the docking station and opening the lid-then signing on saves me 10 minutes of startup and logon time:) Now I have 10 more minutes to work :(

10 min? that's sad. mine is 1 min or less.

I learned that Heath is not Christian as he claimed to be.

I learned that horse shampoo/conditioner really do work for people with long hair like mine

I learned that horse shampoo/conditioner really do work for people with long hair like mine
:P I'm glad it worked! That stuff it great! My mom uses it on horse and it works great for him too lol
UGH, I have to write an International Relations essay. Why can't these professors just give tests like normal people? I swear, when does any normal people ask for anything in essay form outside of college?

I learned that I understand IR but I hate writing stupid essays!!
I love writing essays! Maybe I'm not normal...:dunno:
A multiple choice test? Too easy and doesn't show that you really understand the subject.
The multi choice tests that my prof give are worse than essays! After I read them my head starts to spin! :dizzy:

Today I learned that I hate A&P2 with a passion! I am so sick of abbreviations.

Today I learned that I hate A&P2 with a passion! I am so sick of abbreviations

Hardest class I ever took. It's all down hill from there.

Today I learned that I hate A&P2 with a passion! I am so sick of abbreviations

Hardest class I ever took. It's all down hill from there.

what's A&P2? I thought it was a grocery - A&P

I learned that my ex hubby wants to meet with my hubby and I about the situation on Sat. Not going to be a good scenario. :roll:

I am learning to n ot take everyone too seriously. I find that it is hard for me to know when someone is joking. Maybe it's because when I could hear I could tell the difference in their voice, but now that I get no sound at all, I can't tell the difference. I have to really work on the visual cues. That's the other thing we've really been working on in clss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back