Pinterest?

JanatheShort

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else here has used Pinterest? I love it love it love it love it!!!!! It's so addictive!!! :giggle:

Woooooo!!! I love pinterest, and you really learn a lot about people from their pins!!! I PMd you with my username.

I got an invitation, but didn't go as I didn't know much about it. I am usually very leery about site that I go to anymore due to a lot of the problems on my computer. I will have to check it out sometime.

It's really awesome, and I'm glad I joined!!! Ocean, him... there is a way to install a bookmark in your favorites bar. Then, anytime you see a pic you like, you can click the "pin it" bookmark and add the pin to your boards.

To install it... click on "about" and then "Pin it button". Scroll up, and follow the instructions. :) You can also look at friend's pins and repin things. Hey, if you wanna add me, just send me a PM and I'll give you my username.

This seems to be the new social media craze. I hadn't heard of it until this week, when I've come across it about 5 times. Decided to request an invite to see what the fuss is about...

I noticed it around fb, don't know what it is. I will check out the link later at home, currently , I am at work.

Network social to share the picture. It's like concept as I share on FB, Twitter and Foursquare. So that Pinterest is place to share n spread your own picture whatever is interesting.

I'm not sure, cuz I'm on Twitter/Foursquare and FB. lol I feel there is too much in my hand lately.

I think I will be deleting my Pinterest account as I still don't understand and I don't feel it is worth my time.

I do actually have an account with pinterest... I'm using it regularly once in awhile if anything catch my interest and I normally post them. :)

Back