Toddler Injured in SWAT no-knock raid sustains $1 million in bills

Sickening to see government getting away with liablity once again, they are bound to repeat until they are held responsible for the damages they have caused.

The swat team should be locked up and have the keys throwed away and made to pay for the child medial bills the rest of his life ! Disgusting ! As soon as I saw this I knew the wrong house was targeted . This has happen before and it is criminal. :(

Poor little baby. I hope they have to pay his bills and set up a trust fund.

I saw that on the news. I would be shocked if the family was expected to pay for the bills.

Wrong door raids happen waaay to much and bystander injury/death with unnerving frequency. Most of the time to me it seems it would be safer to follow and ambush the supect outside the home and search the house when it's vacant.

I feel like these swat teams train as hammers so everything looks like a nail.

Wrong door raids happen waaay to much and bystander injury/death with unnerving frequency. Most of the time to me it seems it would be safer to follow and ambush the supect outside the home and search the house when it's vacant.

I feel like these swat teams train as hammers so everything looks like a nail.

A 75-year-old retired minister died of a heart attack when the cops raided the wrong house . This happen in Boston .

Horrible. I hope that the family wins a civil suit, and can get the money that they need.

one million dollar in medical bill? that's...... wow.... something's truly wrong with our system...

Back