Man has sex with dog

The*Empress

Reaction score
Man accused of having relations with dog Fri Oct 20, 10:36 PM ET

TACOMA, Wash. - A man accused of having sex with the family dog has been charged under the state's new animal cruelty law, which makes bestiality a felony, a prosecutor said.

Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of nearby Spanaway, pleaded not guilty Thursday to one count of first-degree animal cruelty in Pierce County Superior Court.

Assistant Pierce County Prosecutor Karen Watson said McPhail was the first person in Pierce County to be charged with the new bestiality offense.

She said the dog was taken by animal control.

McPhail posted $20,000 bail on Friday.

Judge Katherine Stolz has set a trial date of Dec. 11.

McPhail's wife told investigators that she found her husband on their back porch Wednesday night having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier, the Pierce County sheriff's office report said. The dog was squealing and crying, according to charging papers.

The woman took photos with her cell phone and called the sheriff's office.

Calls to McPhail's public defender, David Katayama, were not immediately returned Friday.

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.

___

Information from: The News Tribune, Homepage - News, Sports, Entertainment | TheNewsTribune.com | Tacoma, WA

woOOOooOOooo
His wife took picture her own cell phone...
Wha...a... brilliant idea?
wow, nice proof... full picture shown the wacko man having sex a pit bull dog..

That stupid! This guy deserved to staying new room at prison!

Damn! What a sicko he is!! Poor doggie! *giving that doggie a BIGGEST yummy treat*

That man should be in prison! Wife is smart and took picture by using her cell phone! What a great proof!

Someone posted about that news before, I recalling seeing it somewhere here.

my God.. that guy is definitely wacko! and do really need help big time! dang.. ugh.. poor dog.. :(

Gross! He is not human being and has dog brain inside his skull. Lock him in ward forever! :iough:

Someone posted about that news before, I recalling seeing it somewhere here.

R u talking about the thread about the man raping the dog and the dog dying later? Sick people to do that!

I guess because his wife didn't give him enough sex, got tired masturbating, or wanna avoid getting a mistress or whore.

I guess because his wife didn't give him enough sex, got tired masturbating, or wanna avoid getting a mistress or whore.

Is that considered cheating if the husband has sex with animals? The dog unwilling has become his mistress..:eek2:

Man accused of having relations with dog Fri Oct 20, 10:36 PM ET

TACOMA, Wash. - A man accused of having sex with the family dog has been charged under the state's new animal cruelty law, which makes bestiality a felony, a prosecutor said.

Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of nearby Spanaway, pleaded not guilty Thursday to one count of first-degree animal cruelty in Pierce County Superior Court.

Assistant Pierce County Prosecutor Karen Watson said McPhail was the first person in Pierce County to be charged with the new bestiality offense.

She said the dog was taken by animal control.

McPhail posted $20,000 bail on Friday.

Judge Katherine Stolz has set a trial date of Dec. 11.

McPhail's wife told investigators that she found her husband on their back porch Wednesday night having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier, the Pierce County sheriff's office report said. The dog was squealing and crying, according to charging papers.

The woman took photos with her cell phone and called the sheriff's office.

Calls to McPhail's public defender, David Katayama, were not immediately returned Friday.

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.

___

Information from: The News Tribune, Homepage - News, Sports, Entertainment | TheNewsTribune.com | Tacoma, WA

Geez! That sick!!! :|

Ew - that's gross ! I can't understand why people do that. Poor dog ! I am glad to see the husband in jail. He deserved it.

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse.

How did the man died? Did the horse ripped his head off? or kick him in the nuts? If so, he deserved it after all.

It's gross to even think about having sex with animals, that's the most sickest, most mortifyingly and disgusting thing that I've ever read. :barf:

Back