LA Police in YOUTUBE beating film

We should not question the police. We should be questioning why the suspect wanted to break the law in the first place and why the suspect was trying to take the police officer's gun away. I would beat the shit out of somebody if I was a police officer and he was trying to take my gun away in the course of my police duties. I would not allow him to murder me in the course of my police duties. Watch this next video clip. This is why I support the police beating the shit out of somebody who has broken the law in the first place and does not listen then attempts to take away the police officer's gun and murder the police officer with his own service pistol.

See this one here at:

YouTube - Good Samaritan Saves Cop

We should not question the police. We should be questioning why the suspect wanted to break the law in the first place and why the suspect was trying to take the police officer's gun away. I would beat the shit out of somebody if I was a police officer and he was trying to take my gun away in the course of my police duties. I would not allow him to murder me in the course of my police duties. Watch this next video clip. This is why I support the police beating the shit out of somebody who has broken the law in the first place and does not listen then attempts to take away the police officer's gun and murder the police officer with his own service pistol.

See this one here at:

YouTube - Good Samaritan Saves Cop

I think that police officers are using taser guns to shock anybody then fall down on ground.

Apparently, Heath professes to be such a dedicated Christian.

heath,

Cop had no right to beat up the person. The cop kept hitting the person over and over again. Unless the person try to take the gun from cop, but don't need to beat up a person over, over and over again. That is not right.

I agree with you Star. Its so brutal to see it. I saw it on the news tonight.

heath,

Cop had no right to beat up the person. The cop kept hitting the person over and over again. Unless the person try to take the gun from cop, but don't need to beat up a person over, over and over again. That is not right.

Yea, police officers can be lie to their chief or boss and make someone looks bad.

yes they could. they didnt want to lose their job or payment, so decided to lie instead.

If not trust to them then feel like that most latino will start protest (such as riot) to against on LAPD for being lie and not trust to their chief. I know that Cardenas is latino and wait until next year then see if what doing but Rodney King was beat in 1991 and riot was erupted in South LA in 1992.

I hope that Cardenas would okay and he will probably exempt from jail or something until police officers give an enough information about them to beat him down.

yea -- now FBi is involved to investating it. I hope it wont have riot like back in 1991. *finger cross*

Never trust cops out there .. Cops have NO rights to punch that guy while being handcuffs or unarmed

Whoa you guys are jumping to conclusions here ..... From the article's own words in the very first post at the top.

Here is what the article said ......

The video shows two officers punching William Cardenas in the face and pinning him to the ground with a knee to the neck, while he struggles.

A report by the two officers said Mr Cardenas resisted arrest and they feared he would try to grab their guns.

In the footage, the struggling Mr Cardenas can be heard complaining that he cannot breathe as one of the officers presses down on his throat with his leg.

According to an arrest report obtained by the Associated Press, the officers said Mr Cardenas had tried to resist arrest and they had been concerned that he would grab one of their guns as they were trying to handcuff him.

"The suspect's hand covered my partner's gun holster so I yelled at my partner to watch his gun. My partner responded by capping his gun and delivering a left elbow to the suspect's face causing the suspect to let go of him," the report said.

If you were fighting for your life, you would do the exact same thing , deck him down, restraint him and cut off control of his breath so he passes out and is no longer a danger to you and another officers and innocent law-abiding bystanders. It is really simple. Do not break the law in the first place then you will not have police officers beating the shit out of you. Obey the law and do not bother to even think about breaking the law. Simple as that.

Well .. Same for you too -- you don't know what is like to be a victim. Cops can arrest that guy in the proper way. Keep punching over over and over again is not acceptable!

:mad: I am not very happy with this cop beating with person.
I am pissed off when I see that! :pissed:
I hope this cop should be find out by
his chief as a management. A chief will be fired him if it gets find out.
When a chief would will be fired him. If he gets fired, I will be satisfying! :)
Then this cop will cry, cry, it will be over again to cry again.

I did not like when I see a cop beating up the person.

I'm glad that not from LA anymore.

LAPD is just racist, love to beat on people and not trust to their chief.

I'm glad that not from LA anymore.

LAPD is just racist, love to beat on people and not trust to their chief.

I wonder, you did grew up in L.A.? I was not. I grew up in North St. Paul, MN.
I does not like L.A. because they have too many gangs in there; also
too much murders, rapists, and many different kinds of any these crime.

I wonder, you did grew up in L.A.? I was not. I grew up in North St. Paul, MN.
I does not like L.A. because they have too many gangs in there; also
too much murders, rapists, and many different kinds of any these crime.

Yea, I lived in LA for 12 years.

That's incorrect about reason with crime and most gangs are from South LA (Watts, Southeast, Compton) and some part of East LA (Boyle Heights). I don't care about gangs problem in LA but it was happen in anywhere but LA isn't gangs infested anymore, unlike in 80's and 90's. Crime rate in LA is declining and lower than in Houston, SF, Atlanta, Miami, DC, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, Dallas, Chicago and other cities.

I'm currently from suburb of Chicago but both of them are good place to live. LA has alot of attraction such as Hollywood, Universal Studio, shopping center, celebrities, Disneyland (in Anaheim) and much more. I would move back to LA in anytime, around after college.

Yea, I lived in LA for 12 years.

That's incorrect about reason with crime and most gangs are from South LA (Watts, Southeast, Compton) and some part of East LA (Boyle Heights). I don't care about gangs problem in LA but it was happen in anywhere but LA isn't gangs infested anymore, unlike in 80's and 90's. Crime rate in LA is declining and lower than in Houston, SF, Atlanta, Miami, DC, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, Dallas, Chicago and other cities.

I'm currently from suburb of Chicago but both of them are good place to live. LA has alot of attraction such as Hollywood, Universal Studio, shopping center, celebrities, Disneyland (in Anaheim) and much more. I would move back to LA in anytime, around after college.

Oh, I didn't know about that. I glad for L.A. was now declined and lower
than Miami, Chicago, St. Louis and SF.
Thank for any information about that! :)
I know anywhere has gang inner-city core than suburbs. I know those
suburb from Minneapolis-St. Paul are few or some gangs.

But for me, I did not see the gangs in the suburb such as Maple Grove, Woodbury, Blaine,
North St. Paul and Shakopee which them are in outer-ring suburbs.

Oh, I didn't know about that. I glad for L.A. was now declined and lower
than Miami, Chicago, St. Louis and SF.
Thank for any information about that! :)
I know anywhere has gang inner-city core than suburbs. I know those
suburb from Minneapolis-St. Paul are few or some gangs.

But for me, I did not see the gangs in the suburb such as Maple Grove, Woodbury, Blaine,
North St. Paul and Shakopee which them are in outer-ring suburbs.

I had noticed that North Minneapolis is bad neighborhood and alot of black people live here.

South LA is used alot of black people in 40's until 90's then much changed after alot of latino are moving in but southeast is mostly latino and southwest is mostly black but southwest is still changing and getting more latino. Most black are left LA to Phoenix, Atlanta, Fresno and several are in Inland Empire but Inland Empire seems almost peak then start declining soon after alot of latino are move in.

Back