Came across one of my old undated writings.

sphenix

Reaction score
An extravagant roller coaster ride is what it has been, as people of contrasting backgrounds mingle together in a melting pot. Rocketing between the extremes of sky high and underground low, a hurrying succession of mixed moments, the identity has become pressured and confused. Was the decision justified in its own holding, or should the soul have returned to its former belongings—no use on idling upon, for too late has the registration been made, past something that is no turning back. Exposure vamped up to new levels, and each decision critical leading to the consequences which remain to be found.

It is of immeasurable effort in this world, to work for everything, the desired efforts for one’s life. Two-faced animals suffer the velocity and judgment day shadows the flaws of humanity, self-contradictory statement. One look deceives, the truth buried deep inside, all screwed up. It is time spent running, chasing after the unknown, winning the impossible, how paradoxical for some. To stand outside, under the screaming rain, all hope lost, look up to the sky and ask the so-called outside force why.

Interesting descriptive piece and you kept one of writing golden rules - never throw away any of your creative works as it may become useful at a future period in time. Ideas can be re-worked or your writing knowledge/skills improves over the years! How had your writing career been?

The first book I wrote was over 10 years ago and never got published because it was badly written and the plot line unworkable, when I reviewed it a few years ago and saw where it went wrong! I had been re-writing it with a new angle plot wise in the last year and undertook editorial advice to the point - that it will be my next book to be published!

All best wishes for your writing dreams!

Back