A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

How many of you are NOT looking forward to the end of Summer 2014 in six weeks time? I know I'm not.

Have to pack up everything from my classroom today and say bye bye to my workplace today. Not looking forward to it.

umm you are a girl aren't you?!?!? If not your the prettiest dude I've ever seen!!! :naughty:

What's wrong with the mower maybe someone on here could give you some tips?:hmm:

Lol thank you :lol:

The mower is not broken. It is one of those complicated ones that has bells and whistles. It's my roommate's. I don't understand how to use it right. I miss my good old fashioned mower that you just pull the cord and go! :)

Fall around the corner? :fruit:

Woot! Meaning another winter is coming, YAY!

original

:laugh2:

When I'm riding my bicycle, and a construction zone comes up, these types of stoplights don't do me any favors.

stoplight_i-NBS-02202014.jpg

A wait at one of these can take a while, as I learned recently.

Pls don't remind me of winter..thank you.

How many of you are NOT looking forward to the end of Summer 2014 in six weeks time? I know I'm not.

Not me! I love not working. This was my first summer with NO workshops, no summer teaching job, and no 2nd job. For the first time in over 15 years, I was truly off for the summer. It was really nice except for the stress with making a major decision about leaving my job to start a new job. I hope to do this every summer except for the job thing from now on.

Pls don't remind me of winter..thank you.

Oops. Sorry about the snow. I was referring to construction zones being a pain, and I needed an example, and they were the only ones close enough to match what I saw. My apologies.

Not me! I love not working. This was my first summer with NO workshops, no summer teaching job, and no 2nd job. For the first time in over 15 years, I was truly off for the summer. It was really nice except for the stress with making a major decision about leaving my job to start a new job. I hope to do this every summer except for the job thing from now on.

I'm not either. Come to think of it, some more pictures might be a good idea before the season ends. I'll see what I can do about that.

Oops. Sorry about the snow. I was referring to construction zones being a pain, and I needed an example, and they were the only ones close enough to match what I saw. My apologies.

I hope this winter is better than last year's. I used to love winters here but after last year's , I no longer love it.

I hope this winter is better than last year's. I used to love winters here but after last year's , I no longer love it.

You're not the only one hoping that. I don't ever wanna see "Polar Vortex" in another forecast for a long while.

Just before I left the lakefront bike path, I saw one of these:

ExceleratorXLT2000_1.jpg

I also saw several of these, too:

00122.JPG

Back