The Person Below Me

:shock:...Nope...but see the bubbles...

person below me.....washes their dishes by hand...

:shock:...Nope...but see the bubbles...

person below me.....washes their dishes by hand...

Quite true. Our house has such a small kitchen, there is absolutely no room for a dishwasher.

The person below me is hoping to build a snowman today.

:lol:...looking around for some snow....closest I can find here in Florida is the shavings from the freezer...

TPBM....likes to sign/sing Christmas Carols....

:lol:...looking around for some snow....closest I can find here in Florida is the shavings from the freezer...

TPBM....likes to sign/sing Christmas Carols....

Not a huge fan of christmas songs, but do randomly like to sing them at home on rare occasions, but definitely not in a "carolling" group lol
TPBM likes to drink wine on occasion :)
(i happen to be drinking a glass of sauvignon blanc. Haha)

bet your life i do,bit squiiffy now if truth be told

tpbm is surrounded by little kids and wants break from it

False, I have no kids yet.

THe person below me thinks it is only fair that deaf dogs have their own doggie interpreter if taking them to training class.

False, I have no kids yet.

THe person below me thinks it is only fair that deaf dogs have their own doggie interpreter if taking them to training class.

Nope, every dog deaf or hearing comes with their own interpreter....their tail.

TPBM hasn't flossed their teeth since their last visit to the dentist.

Nope, every dog deaf or hearing comes with their own interpreter....their tail.

TPBM hasn't flossed their teeth since their last visit to the dentist.

True, but I have very fancy electric toothbrush, waterpik, etc, and my dentist tries to get me to curtail excessive tooth cleaning. (I'm kind of obsessive in case no one suspected it.)

The person below me can't get enough of the holiday flavored coffees! Eggnog latte anyone?? :P

Yum....Yum!....
TPBE has made a long distance phone call recently wishing someone a Merry Xmas....

Long distance call, yes! (but with Cell phone.. no extra charges) but not for merry christmas (yet)

TPBM is not putting up Christmas lights this year.. and hasn't for the past several years. :lol:

yep ,thats me - i havent nor i care about christmas

tpbm, enjoys their own fart smells, but not from others...

lol son points his arse on tube train then walks away at perfect timing and evryone looks at me, he veggie eats lots of beans lethal farts,very awkward on tube train

tpbm will see the sea tomorrow

Back