What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Hate-Hating-Haters-Reaction-GIF.gif

I can't get the IOS 8 right now. My phone is too full. Going to boot up my laptop later tonight (I rarely use it anymore) and transfer nearly 500 photos to there and also external hard drive. I do this once in a while. That will free up space for me. I'm at 4.8 out of 5 GB used right now.

I can't get the IOS 8 right now. My phone is too full. Going to boot up my laptop later tonight (I rarely use it anymore) and transfer nearly 500 photos to there and also external hard drive. I do this once in a while. That will free up space for me. I'm at 4.8 out of 5 GB used right now.

Are you sure it is 5GB? The standard, I believe, is 8GB

Are you sure it is 5GB? The standard, I believe, is 8GB

That is what my email tells me, and i think that's what I've always had. I don't recall having 8. Hmm ....

Could you both be right looking at it for different angles? I am not an iPhone (or other iItems) gal but every operating system takes up some space. Could the total be 8 but only 5 was ever available to the end user?

That is what my email tells me, and i think that's what I've always had. I don't recall having 8. Hmm ....

Turns out I was right about the 5 GB, but that's just for iCloud storage. I actually have 10.8 GB for the OS. I still had to delete many many apps and I'm now installing iOS 8. I deleted all the ones I don't use at all so not an issue.

Just got home from one of the longest weddings we have ever been to. Catholic service, which are long to begin with. Then everything the priest said was translated into Spanish. After we ate, people were giving speeches that lasted over an hour. Those were translated too. We left after 5&1/2 hours and they still had not cut the cake or opened the dance floor.

Just got home from one of the longest weddings we have ever been to. Catholic service, which are long to begin with. Then everything the priest said was translated into Spanish. After we ate, people were giving speeches that lasted over an hour. Those were translated too. We left after 5&1/2 hours and they still had not cut the cake or opened the dance floor.

Wow, that was a long wedding , I could not had stayed that long . Did you have any fun ?

My daughter and granddaughter came over and brought me home grown tomatoes , man what a difference they taste from the ones in the store. The store tomatoes are so tasteless compare to the home grown ones .

Thinking about the fact that I have 10 days remaining here at my current address. I've had a good 4-year run here, but it's time to move on.

Wow, that was a long wedding , I could not had stayed that long . Did you have any fun ?

I definitely have had a lot more fun at other weddings. Not being able to hear made it quite boring and sitting that long was so painful.

I definitely have had a lot more fun at other weddings. Not being able to hear made it quite boring and sitting that long was so painful.

That is too bad , 5 1/2 is a long time to be bored . I guess you where glad to get back home.

Thinking that hearing people are so damn clueless about the capabilities of deaf people.

Thinking that hearing people are so damn clueless about the capabilities of deaf people.

I assume something happened for you to comment. So . . . . . .why keep us wondering what happened?

Has everything been worked with your cooking arrangement ?

Not quite. We're close, though. Still a couple of things to iron out, but I'll say this, though: I will not be staying there that long. I'm getting the feeling that staff would prefer me someplace better, so that's what we will be focusing on before long.

Not quite. We're close, though. Still a couple of things to iron out, but I'll say this, though: I will not be staying there that long. I'm getting the feeling that staff would prefer me someplace better, so that's what we will be focusing on before long.

It looks like you could be living out of boxes for awhile then. I hope you'll be able to find a place you like so can settle down if that want you want. Do you mind moving around a lot?

It looks like you could be living out of boxes for awhile then. I hope you'll be able to find a place you like so can settle down if that want you want. Do you mind moving around a lot?

Actually I do. I actually have developed a plan to ask staff about some apartments that might be open, and it will depend on certain things, but given the situation I'm presently in, that may change, and I hope it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back