Michael Jackson's Death is ruled Homicide

Kind of ironic to have that signature line "screaming to be heard" when he uses the silent button.

I agree. Anybody who is responsible for homicide whether it's murder or not (ie. intentional or not) should face jail time and have a record. This includes Ted Kennedy. He should've been charged, arrested and put to jail for the killing of Mary Jo and leaving the scene of an accident and not reporting it until the next day. Yet the ironic thing is that I don't see liberals agreeing to the idea that Kennedy should've been charged for reckless homicide and thrown into the slammer.

Well, let me prove you wrong. I'm fairly liberal and I agree with you about Ted Kennedy. He should have been held accountable for what transpired at the time.

Originally Posted by kokonut
Kind of ironic to have that signature line "screaming to be heard" when he uses the silent button.
Since people insist on copying your posts, I get to read some of them. Shoo, go away. I like my membership here. I just refuse to listen to you. It is called "Freedom" and I like it. My father fought for it. I deserve to have it. Have a nice day.

Originally Posted by kokonut
Since people insist on copying your posts, I get to read some of them. Shoo, go away. I like my membership here. I just refuse to listen to you. It is called "Freedom" and I like it. My father fought for it. I deserve to have it. Have a nice day.

Two of my cousins, my brother, uncle, great uncle, my nephew, and grandparents fought as well with one getting shot in the back by a Japanese sniper on one of the Pacific Islands and one who sustained shrapnels from a thrown grenade and was mortally wounded in Kuwait before the Iraq war started and hs name was Maj. Gregory Stone, my cousin. He was murdered by Sgt. Akbar. My family have fought wars and died just so people have the right to be idiots. I alos have that right to voice my opinion (not necessarily here since it's a priviledge and not a right) as well. Please do ignore me. You think that's gonna hurt my feelings finding out you put me on ignore?? So what if people put me on ignore. You're gonna see what I say anyway somehow, someway and yet you still responded. How quaint.

My advice?

Don't respond the next time.

You can now put your head back in the sand and pretend nothing ever happened.

Have a nice day. :wave:

Well, let me prove you wrong. I'm fairly liberal and I agree with you about Ted Kennedy. He should have been held accountable for what transpired at the time.

Good. Then we're in agreement. What about his cheating at Harvard? What does that tell about his character?

Pretty sad I'd say.

Oh fer cryin out loud. This is the MJ thread.

Look at Google

what do you see? Does that jump out and "scream" at ya?

Michael told his former wife that he thought one day he would end up just like Elvis. When he did, how could that then be considered murder.

That was my response as well.

MJ may have thought he'd die of an OD or something. I do not think he would have anticipated how he did die.

Right but then again, he just might be still alive, lol!

did you hear about the kid from Home Alone movie saying something about being MJ son ! I am MJ mother and I should get all MJ money!

Speaking of Dr. Murray's enabling, I'd say 100K per month payment as MJ's personal physician makes way for a lotta enabling for some docs like him, eh, wot?

Speaking of Dr. Murray's enabling, I'd say 100K per month payment as MJ's personal physician makes way for a lotta enabling for some docs like him, eh, wot?

Unfortunately, too true.

Back