What did you do today? Part II

Just finished my workout for the day! I burned 860 calories. I'm loving my new heart rate monitor now that I have learned how to use it. I had a scoop of peanut butter, then shower and some down time before bed.

Well - be prepared!!!

I cleaned the stove and scrubbed the drip pans. (mother was never cleaning them at all.) Packed hubby's lunch, then, took hubby his lunch, went to Post Office to mail 7 packages (6 returns and 1 to a friend for daughter), got gas in my car, went 25 miles South to Aldi's and bought groceries, then to McD's for lunch on the road, paid the storage bill then home. Put all groceries away. Vacuumed the house (daughter did not do, so I had to). Then we went to Game Stop since the PlayStation 2 is down to $30, 8GB memory card for $9, and then you buy 2 games and got 4 free. After that, had to go to Walgreens for MIL's medicine, then back home. Will soon be changing litter box as it stinks real bad.

Dropped my son off at school, went to the gym where I ran for 3 miles on the treadmill, came home to get ready to go to my friend's, and had lunch with 3 of my girlfriends at my friend's place. So COLD out there!

It's so cold today, I'm totally not going outside.... Damnit, I have to go outside to get to my car to get home.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Whined to my shrink and told him you can't help me. How does he stand his patients? lol

oh shit lol lazy on boy I am work lots of on work hard for kitchen lots fo clean up on my kitchen because my client too much stress!

Not fair to boy! I force to boy grow up!!

my boss cliet strict force me! conviced me well I am accept i ma willing to treat to respect to respect to clean up 1 hours and plus increase 2 plus sounds! :)

most boy lazy

sometimes on pretty woman is clean up on house mostly rares I learn it!

Hmmm, you using swear words?

hahahahahahha he berating me, say he not accept me use "F" word in one thread. now he say "SHIT" swear word. what happen our good, saint boy Smithtr? let go get soap put his mouth. i joke!!!

oh shit lol lazy on boy I am work lots of on work hard for kitchen lots fo clean up on my kitchen because my client too much stress!

Not fair to boy! I force to boy grow up!!

my boss cliet strict force me! conviced me well I am accept i ma willing to treat to respect to respect to clean up 1 hours and plus increase 2 plus sounds! :)

most boy lazy

sometimes on pretty woman is clean up on house mostly rares I learn it!

oooooooo you have hot maid? :naughty:

I finally went to walmart and bought fitted bed-sheet. My old one had a big hole in it for couple of months. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Whined to my shrink and told him you can't help me. How does he stand his patients? lol

kidding you me?

Lol we,ll I said never to client I am neturla back my mind cool me I am positive :lol:

hahahahahahha he berating me, say he not accept me use "F" word in one thread. now he say "SHIT" swear word. what happen our good, saint boy Smithtr? let go get soap put his mouth. i joke!!!

lol heaheheh

oooooooo you have hot maid? :naughty:
pfff you are funny comedy I am laught!

Since my last post in this thread, I have had to go back to GameStop as they gave us the wrong memory card. We got one for the PS1 not eh PS2. Cooked dinner, then went out to 7-11 for donuts. Now, I am sitting back here with my coffee and a donut.

Since my last post in this thread, I have had to go back to GameStop as they gave us the wrong memory card. We got one for the PS1 not eh PS2. Cooked dinner, then went out to 7-11 for donuts. Now, I am sitting back here with my coffee and a donut.

I want a donut!

Isn't there a regular donut shop nearby that'd be better than 7-11's?

Isn't there a regular donut shop nearby that'd be better than 7-11's?

We do have a Dunkin' Donuts but it had just closed 10 minutes before we left the house. I could have driven 13 miles south to get to another that is 24 hour, but I did not want to go that far. This Dunkin' Donuts and 7-11 are both within 2 miles of home. The donuts at our 7-11 are fresh made 6 times a day. Glazed only, but these were still quite fresh. They are normally 2 for $!, but if you buy a box with a dozen, you get it for $2

Back