Airbus crashes in French Alps; 150 dead

Right but the issue is why did the doctor not report the issue to the airline?

I do wonder if he passed out while flying, and that it wasn't suicide.

we may never know? They're talking about maybe doing video recording in cockpits now.

I do wonder if he passed out while flying, and that it wasn't suicide.

we may never know? They're talking about maybe doing video recording in cockpits now.
He had to be conscious to lock the door from his side, and to turn off the auto-pilot and program the descent.

Which doctor? And was this particular doctor aware that he was a pilot?
The doctor should know the occupation of the patient.

The doctor wrote that he wasn't fit for duty, so that means the doctor knew what kind of duty Lubitz did.

I know American pilots are required to use aviation physicians for their annual physicals.

Report said captain tried to use ax for damaging door but too late.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

This article says his vision was fine, and he suffering no vision plms. It also says he was treated in his past for suicidal tendencies...this is wn outrage this guy was permitted to fly. We know everything about this guy, yet they cant give or wont give a straight awnser as to his illness. Prob under legel guidence. People need.to be held accountible for this tragedy. He could not of done what he did without there criminal neglegence

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...go-for-suicidal-tendencies&pubdate=2015-03-30

Andrea Lubitz was suffering from a "psychosomatic" illness, and police found numerous prescription medications in searches of his home, local media reported Sunday.

Is also been reported that he had vision problem and this could cost him his job too. I really feel his doctor should had reported to the airline that he was
not fit to on the day of the crash. I had a client who doctor reported to the police that she should not be allowed to drive anymore b/c she had a
stroke.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ge...t-may-have-had-vision-problems-report-n331866

The doctor should know the occupation of the patient.

The doctor wrote that he wasn't fit for duty, so that means the doctor knew what kind of duty Lubitz did.

I know American pilots are required to use aviation physicians for their annual physicals.

I only asked because he MAY have lied about his occupation when he saw any of the doctors.

I have not been keeping up with the news about all of this.

there r reports his vision.was fine...im finding ir hard to.believe they dont know the illness exactly....
allot of people are dead, this is criminal neglegence....

there r reports his vision.was fine...im finding ir hard to.believe they dont know the illness exactly....
allot of people are dead, this is criminal neglegence....

apparently they have now.He had sick note for that day

Yes a sick note doesnt cover it...if i was revoked by a doctor to drive, and i went and killed a busload of kids, and it turns out the doc just gave me a note...
He would be in chains.....
Franklu allot od people sre covering their asses. The pilot did what he did.now the people who allowd him to do it through their neglegence need to be hels accountible...
They r tslking sbout cock pit safety..heres an idea
Eveey pilot every single one who for what ever reason.is.deemed unfit to fly by a doctor...
Does not fly..
What is so hard about This? Why did they not stop this guy?
There is an awnser. they r incompetant. and neglegent. And they will keep their high paying jobs, and suffer no consequences...150 people are dead.
These guys are getting of scott.free..

That the way it done sick note here and Germany..grant it in piolets case the sick note should be emailed as priority even small splinter or a cold they should never fly.More than one doctor should sign off on the sick note and servere penalty to piolet if he don't comply

That the way it done sick note here and Germany..grant it in piolets case the sick note should be emailed as priority even small splinter or a cold they should never fly.More than one doctor should sign off on the sick note and servere penalty to piolet if he don't comply
I don't think he cared about a penalty since he planned to kill himself.

what I mean it should be instantly flashed up with airline and he can't cross custom barriour also co-piolets and cabin crew should all be told before flight.the piolet physically walk out of air port.not in aggressive way but assertive

or just be made impossible once sick note done..land man on moon then keeping sick psyco piolet from flying surely that can be done

Update:

Prosecutors: Co-pilot in Germanwings crash researched suicide methods, cockpit security
Published April 02, 2015 | FoxNews.com

The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 appears to have researched suicide methods and cockpit door security in the days before the plane crashed last week, German prosecutors announced Thursday. . .

Prosecutors' spokesman Ralf Herrenbrueck said in a statement that search terms included medical treatment and suicide methods. On at least one day, the co-pilot looked at search terms involving cockpit doors and their security methods. . .

Meanwhile, French prosecutors said Thursday that the second black box recorder from the plane has been found. . .

Germanwings, meanwhile, said Thursday was unaware that Lubitz had suffered from depression during his pilot training. German airline Lufthansa confirmed Tuesday that it knew six years ago that Lubitz had suffered from an episode of "severe depression" before he finished his flight training. . .

She couldn't explain why Germanwings wasn't aware of the depression when its parent company Lufthansa was….

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...ngs-crash-researched-suicide-methods-cockpit/

Back