Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
I suggest it for anyone who thinks they dont have time to work out, I sweat more in 10 minutes of his 10 minute Cardio workout than i do when I spend 45 minutes on an elliptical. It switches in between workouts and because the Yoga workout is so nice I do it before every 10 minute workout....

I've lost 7 lbs this week doing this.

Anyone else do any of the Beachbody workouts, I also want to try a few others.

I'm finishing my second round of Insanity and I love it! I've also done p90x which is great too. I've heard good things about p90x2 and I'm thinking about starting that this summer.

I've been thinking about becoming a Beachbody coach, but I need to learn a bit more about it before

Thats great! I love my coach! She is amazing, I think when I get further along I will do it too! I want to try Insanity after I do this workout, that or Power 90, Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire, I have P90x and got into it but I need to be in better shape before I go further with that one lol One day! hahaha

Insanity is wicked hard but it will get you into amazing shape. The great thing is it doesn't require any weights or bands, just your body weight. You should definitely give it a try! The first months the workouts are around 40 minutes so it's not a huge time commitment like some of the P90x workouts.
Also, I would recommended Shakeology if you haven't tried it. The chocolate one is so delicious and you can get really creative with your shakes.

I do shakeology right now, and love the chocolate one, I have been mixing up different recipes :) fyi, adding just mint extract does not taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream LOL

Wirelessly posted

I've never used mint before thanks for the tip. Right now I have the greenberry which I've been mixing with berries, mangos and spinach. I love the chocolate with peanut butter and almond milk. It's so good!

Back