Random Vents.....

Wirelessly posted

MyNameIsNO said:
i soo sick people sexist attitude about women!!!!!!!! it make me disgust people is think women cannot have same rights as men does.

I completely agree with you. There is still a wage gap of around 77%. Women have come a long way but still have a ways to go in achieving equality.

wtf i piss off my sister. she need stop acts superior than all people. i so sick her call me retard girl!!! she always call me retard. i control on anger almost punch on her face but i hold.

wtf i piss off my sister. she need stop acts superior than all people. i so sick her call me retard girl!!! she always call me retard. i control on anger almost punch on her face but i hold.

My brother used to do similar stuff to me like that. One day he went too far while he was babysitting me. First, after teasing me mercilessly for most of the evening, I then told him I wanted to go over to my friends (b/c I didn't want to sit there and take his BS), and out of spite, he forbade me to.

Well, his behavior continued with renewed intensity and eventually lead to a physical confrontation between us where I threatened to clobber him something good. Since we were standing next to a door at the time, he proceeded to slam the door between us and do a "nah, nah you can't touch me" bit through the glass window of the door.

In my anger, I decided that I had enough. And punched him through the glass. Needless to say, that ended my brothers babysitting privileges amongst many other things, and I wound up grounded for quite some time.

But happily for me, the end result lesson my brother *finally* learned was don't push me that far, as there were consequences for his behavior! :roll:

My brother used to do similar stuff to me like that. One day he went too far while he was babysitting me. First, after teasing me mercilessly for most of the evening, I then told him I wanted to go over to my friends (b/c I didn't want to sit there and take his BS), and out of spite, he forbade me to.

Well, his behavior continued with renewed intensity and eventually lead to a physical confrontation between us where I threatened to clobber him something good. Since we were standing next to a door at the time, he proceeded to slam the door between us and do a "nah, nah you can't touch me" bit through the glass window of the door.

In my anger, I decided that I had enough. And punched him through the glass. Needless to say, that ended my brothers babysitting privileges amongst many other things, and I wound up grounded for quite some time.

But happily for me, the end result lesson my brother *finally* learned was don't push me that far, as there were consequences for his behavior! :roll:

good you zero tolerance take shits from people!!!! sister need stop push my button. i will f*** her up if she keep call me word "retard". she need learn!!

I detest that we are in a house that does not have heat in the bedrooms and the wiring is not good enough to have small electric heaters. Both MIL and mother are coming down with colds. MIL can take cold medicine and will be fine. I have to keep an eye on my mother as she cannot take anything for it. We are keeping her hydrated and as warm as possible. any cold meds we give her are dangerous for her liver problems. At least she is not running a high fever. It's only around 99.3F

damn it high anxiety lol It is very pretty screw up on me I wish be remove medication :lol: I have headache!

I'm at work... wearing gloves inside an office at my desk... what's wrong with this picture??? good GOD, turn up the heat already!!!

Ok, i feel better now, not warmer though, just better for having vented...

Haha you wouldn't like my office :-P nothing kills germs better than icicles lol.
Glad you feel better

Thanks! I'm all for the killing of germs... just against the killing of me! :lol:

I'm at work... wearing gloves inside an office at my desk... what's wrong with this picture??? good GOD, turn up the heat already!!!

Ok, i feel better now, not warmer though, just better for having vented...

I told you to put on your cat suit! :D

I changed my signature. You don't need to cite the rules and bitch to get me to remove it. Try asking nicely next time. You'll have more friends. :crazy:

ETA: I've been informed that my gif was not the one in question but PM me if a particular image is annoying. I try not to get too out of hand. lol

really!!!! I am surprised!

My vent is my 14 year old daughter is posing pics of herself being very sexually appealing on FB!! Dont LIKE IT AT ALL!

damn it I hate on my kidney I pissed off on my pain on kidney damn it!

My vent is my 14 year old daughter is posing pics of herself being very sexually appealing on FB!! Dont LIKE IT AT ALL!

Know what you mean, Shel....Several months ago, I noticed both my sons had their pixs on FB...without a shirt on....I made them take it off FB...And some of the girls on there are posed so provacavily.

digging metal is HARD work!! , i compacted it last year and oh hell ..... that I have to dig a long thin (thank goodness only thin not wide..whew on that!) trench to lay some drain flow pipes...it shows that hindsights aren't always a good thing cuz of all the work to undo it...
but glad its its not too much, just its really bone-jarring....on the top parts and sometimes unexpected big rocks ouch like YAM! then its like a whacking a dong bell only it filled with concrete and steel!!...unreal

S.O.B.!!! Get this, loggers cut down huge trees right on my property line. My house vibrate b/c of the machinery that drag logs. Grrrrr....Jest a fookin mess out there, right behind my house. Oh well, I might try steal top part of trees and burn them. :giggle: My neighbor got caught growin marijuana couple of times. Fookin idiot!

Back