GOD knows when you will die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
The bible says, "And as it is appointed unto men, once to die, but after this the judgment;" Hebrews 9:27

God already know your life and my life from born till death before God created us on the earth. Therefore, He already set appointment of our death, but not tell us when we will die. You have to be prepared on your death where you will go after your death will be.

Spooky. I guess this is why he hates people who suicide. They screw up his schedules.

Spooky. I guess this is why he hates people who suicide. They screw up his schedules.

Or maybe he knew they will commit suicide? But that is funny. Bad but funny. :eek3:

Hmm... if God hates suicides because they throw off his schedule, then that means God doesn't really know when we will really die.

On the other hand, if God knows that we will die... even through suicide; then that means that he knew when he created life that the person he created was going to commit suicide. In other words, God also encourages suicide. ;)

Oh burn! Good one. I don't think bible thumpers are going to be able explain this one. It's like presenting a robot a logic paradox and it's mind goes boom.

Hmm... if God hates suicides because they throw off his schedule, then that means God doesn't really know when we will really die.

On the other hand, if God knows that we will die... even through suicide; then that means that he knew when he created life that the person he created was going to commit suicide. In other words, God also encourages suicide. ;)

Im sorry im gonna have to disagree with you on this one because
suicide is a sin, remember? It says so in the Bible. So if you commit
suicide, you go to Hell. So of course, God DOES NOT ENCOURAGES
SUICIDE, period.

Yes, God knew when you will die. God not wanted that people be suicide It means they are against God's law. I agreed with Defee. I show you Bible verses

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

You can read Who is God?

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

That's just it- if God knows when you're going to die and set a date for you, this was by his will. So if you're going to die by suicide, it was also his will because he choose the date you were to die.

If he didn't choose the date you were to die, even by suicide, it contradicts that he knows when you'll die and set the date for you. This is a perfect example of a logical paradox.

That's just it- if God knows when you're going to die and set a date for you, this was by his will. So if you're going to die by suicide, it was also his will because he choose the date you were to die.

If he didn't choose the date you were to die, even by suicide, it contradicts that he knows when you'll die and set the date for you. This is a perfect example of a logical paradox.

Excuse me, Dark-Half! this is not very nice to say about suicide issue which you put blaming on GOD's planning. GOD never says about suicide on anyone's death. GOD does not make person do it. GOD is handing off and let that person decide to do with a life that he/she makes a fault on their life thru suicide. Everyone can't blame on GOD for this planning! It is between you and your life to decide!

I don't beleive to blame God for choose who will die... It's us and our body who decide to die...

Example: A good person who have to die early than a bad person... I often see many good person who have to die before a bad persons... Should we blame God for that? No!

God gave every person a free will and choice. It's a person's decision to make what kind of life a person make. It's not God's decision to run a person's life. If, a person decide to commit suicide - then, it's that person who takes it away, not God.

So, don't put a blame on God about people's commitin' suicide. If, it involves about a schedule, it's a person's decide to chose the time and date to die -- not God. And, of course God knows your death's date and time. He knows who you really are before you were born. And, He knows your future as well. He just dropped you off ( Breathin' of Life ) when your mother gave birth of you and welcomed you to this world.

Excuse me, Dark-Half! this is not very nice to say about suicide issue which you put blaming on GOD's planning. GOD never says about suicide on anyone's death. GOD does not make person do it. GOD is handing off and let that person decide to do with a life that he/she makes a fault on their life thru suicide. Everyone can't blame on GOD for this planning! It is between you and your life to decide!

I'm not blaming anybody, I'm clarifying that there's a contradiction with stating that God has a set date for when people die and those who commit suicide.

Words, when constructed a certian way basically explain something, in this instance it says he is the executioneer of our life if he MAKES the dates. It's better to say it in a format that Cyberred and Liebling have mentioned. He knows when we will die, just it wasn't his will. Although by this logic it also means that our lives are pre-determined, unless the date we will die is dynamic as in a /possiblity/ that we will die on the said date, but surely. Something to think about.

Ofcourse! God is omniscient !!

That means he already knew your fate at the moment when you were born. He know when you will die by unforeseen circumstance or take your life.

So the answer for this thread is Yes God knows when you die and have plan for you whether u like it or not. :afro:

Ofcourse! God is omniscient !!

That means he already knew your fate at the moment when you were born. He know when you will die by unforeseen circumstance or take your life.

So the answer for this thread is Yes God knows when you die and have plan for you whether u like it or not. :afro:

That is correct!!
Dark Half...you are so wrong! God does not plan suicide for nobody.
Only people does it by their own hand and it is a SIN, PERIOD!

Yeah, it is argumentive about if suicide pardon or unpardon. Nowhere in the Bible that said suicide is unpardon. Those who are in Christ, nothing take salvation away, even suicide cant do. But, remember this, suicide is God big dissappointment and the blessing will be cut short. Those who consider suicide, i encourage you not to. Suicide will not solve any problem and you will not have any 2nd choice. Be strong, and let God enable you thru even this very painful moment.

Yeah, it is argumentive about if suicide pardon or unpardon. Nowhere in the Bible that said suicide is unpardon. Those who are in Christ, nothing take salvation away, even suicide cant do. But, remember this, suicide is God big dissappointment and the blessing will be cut short. Those who consider suicide, i encourage you not to. Suicide will not solve any problem and you will not have any 2nd choice. Be strong, and let God enable you thru even this very painful moment.

I absoluately agree with Christlovedeaf 100%. I know that suicide is not good idea to do that without GOD's powerful. Suicide is considered to be committing sin and criminal in GOD's eye! Can't tell GOD to twist your life with suicide! There is nothing to solve suicide's problem even can't escape from the problems! There will not have greatest blessing in suicide issues!

Anyone who did suicide is not sober. As likewise as a drunkard driver who caused car accident, killed himself. When a person is not sober, God will take care of him. When a person is a sober, God let him take care of himself.

God doesnt like the way they kill themselves. Its a sin becuz they are not saved and repent..

I don't beleive to blame God for choose who will die... It's us and our body who decide to die...

Example: A good person who have to die early than a bad person... I often see many good person who have to die before a bad persons... Should we blame God for that? No!

yes I agree with you. My mom and husband gone. They are very good people to everyone ! Everyone loves them !

God is not the type to killing the people! For an example, when a new baby bird hatched out from an egg. OK God is like holding a new egg in His hand. So did God took the egg and smashed them down? It really does not making any sense when you think God killed those people! God really cared about the people.

When a person do sinful nature (suicide, depression, alcoholisms, negative things in life, not feeling important, etc) against God's will then it was your choice to make your own decision. It was not coming from God! He loved those people very much in this world!!

God is very loving and sensitive that He is holding an egg in His hand. He is very concern about your life whether it is good or bad. When He see you a cracked egg and He will not destroyed you at all!!! He will restored you from the cracked egg to serve Him! He would be very very heartbroken if you killed yourself like a broken egg in His hand.

Askjo, spainmale, & christlovedeaf are correct about this issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back