Post your audiogram

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is mine .

msgcvp.jpg

Last edited:
your's red X.

what is the point for this to compare with others hearing level?

just wanted to see variations . something like a poll with unlimited choices.

This is the last one I had done in January of this year.
Kristina audiogram 012010.jpg

Pre CI audiogram was a downward slope starting at 250 hz at 90 db... down to 105 db across the board.... With CI at 250 hz 20 db... and rest ranges from 10-15 db..

Well, Yesterday I went to Audiologist Appt which is issued by SSI. They take several hearing testings and long wait time. Finally, when an audiologist hook me up to the machine that record how many dbs in HZ? im not sure abt but i kept seeing that machine saying 90 or 100 dbs in 500 or 1000hz? After that, there hearing test where I raised my hand if i heard a sound. after that, they were finished and I ask them if I could see my audiograms. They say no because it is only for SSI and I cant complain so I could get a peek. So that machine which hook up to my ear, it say 90dbs or 100db, Is that bad? I know it ranged in Profound level? If is that bad, then I may have to consider cochlear implant since my hearing is getting worse. And I kinda nervous to ask my mom that I want cochlear implant but my mom is deaf and my dad is hard of hearing. My mom would have different opinions on cochlear implant and rather to pick super powerful hearing aids for me.

Dragonman, You are profound enough to get CI, but it depends on the criteria.... it's your decision not your parents.

Back