facebook

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
sorry i made too much of useless threads this past day. :giggle:

How often do you spend your time on facebook? :cool2: me nosey nosey~!

Me? I usually check them almost every morning for half hr. Sometimes at night for 15 minutes. I did not really have time to read everyone's statuses or anything. I do make sure to reply back if anyone PM me or leave me the wall messages. sometimes, someone ask me to let others know that takes me more than half hr but not too often.

I'm a Facebook whore. LOL

I do post soem on FB but i also have been knwon to disappear from it for weeks at a time.

Wirelessly posted

If I don't post in 48 hours...people actually call me..."Hey, you haven't been on Facebook...you okay?" Good grief! Lol

My problem is that I forget who some people are. I have them added to lists, but like the people here on AD, some I will remember their name on FB, but others I don't. Since I went to 2 high schools, I don't always remember which school they are from unless I check that list.

I use facebook a good bit now. It helps me to destress. I'll be spending a lot more time on FB now that my neice and nephew have their own accts. They have gotten me involved with the games again. I'm hopelessly addicted....again. Especially since, we've had to lay off buying Big Fish games for awhile!
I also tend to bounce from website to websites. Its not uncommon for me to have several tabs open at once.

ADD also doesn't help the situation any. :giggle:

I use facebook a good bit now. It helps me to destress. I'll be spending a lot more time on FB now that my neice and nephew have their own accts. They have gotten me involved with the games again. I'm hopelessly addicted....again. Especially since, we've had to lay off buying Big Fish games for awhile!
I also tend to bounce from website to websites. Its not uncommon for me to have several tabs open at once.

ADD also doesn't help the situation any. :giggle:

:lol:

Here's the kicker! I'm on ritalin, so you'd think that would help. It actually does; somewhat. I can focus about 70% better than I could before. I truly do not know how I got through life without meds. It took great effort, but I didn't realize just how MUCH effort until I started taking ritalin towards the end of last year. Now that I do, I can't believe I functioned the way I did. :eek3:

Here's the kicker! I'm on ritalin, so you'd think that would help. It actually does; somewhat. I can focus about 70% better than I could before. I truly do not know how I got through life without meds. It took great effort, but I didn't realize just how MUCH effort until I started taking ritalin towards the end of last year. Now that I do, I can't believe I functioned the way I did. :eek3:

i can't even take it due to problems with my blood pressure. :( UI do remember people thought it was a downer for me cuz they could see the differnece.

Nah, I dont do facebook, Im very quiet. :) I dont care what people do with their lifes.

I carry fb on my cellphone:P

Less than 1 hour every 2 weeks! Been losing interest in fb over the years (since the days only university .edu addresses could sign up).

I got bored reading the stuff because nothing new going on every week in some friend's life. It is just the same old bored@work, class, or weekend update but different name. No apps or games anymore.

I do have one use for it though, with places check-in. Helps me remember in the future when did I go to airport or some place in past like a diary.

And you have the distinction of getting me to open a MySpace acct several years ago, AND now a FB acct.:giggle:

LOL...

I am on FB like white on rice. :giggle:

I have my FB acount connected to my phone so whenever I havea notice I check. I usually am on alot throughout the day/night. It can get ADDICTING! :(

I stay away any games online with others. I dont want to.

Same here- I hate games as they SUCK too much time from people. I seen people where they are SOO into playing games theye always say just a min, just a min, sure enough an hour gone by and they still at it. Looks like they got sucked by time blackhole!

on the other hand, its nice to havee fb to kill a few free moments you have to see what others are doing.

I just hope that google plus will take off just like FB, but with better privacy seperation with what google calls circles groups. I;'m on google plus now, and I am glad I can swear or say naughty stuff and not worry about my folks seeing that. :D

Same here- I hate games as they SUCK too much time from people. I seen people where they are SOO into playing games theye always say just a min, just a min, sure enough an hour gone by and they still at it. Looks like they got sucked by time blackhole!

on the other hand, its nice to havee fb to kill a few free moments you have to see what others are doing.

I just hope that google plus will take off just like FB, but with better privacy seperation with what google calls circles groups. I;'m on google plus now, and I am glad I can swear or say naughty stuff and not worry about my folks seeing that. :D

I am the opposite. I play the games when I am on break from work and I need to leave the games every now and then to do my chores or whatever. I cant stay glued to them all day. I get too restless.

LOl some of you who love online games are so cute!!! I know myself that i can be addicting to those games. Thats why i have to stay away from online games. I have been doing good since I have kids. I have my reason as to why i dont want to play. ;)

I'm on Facebook quite often, although I don't enjoy games. I block those apps as I don't like the "so-and-so needs such-and-such" notices. I'm thrilled the games are there for those who like them though. It's no big deal for me to just elect to not get the notifications.

For me, FB is a great way to keep up with my grandkids and see up to the minute photos, etc.

And many of the posts amuse me or interest me. If they don't - I just move past them. After all, I figure most of the people on my friend's list could care less what I do. I recently wiped out 125+ off my friend's list simply because I had no idea of who they were. (and so why would they care about my posts either?)

I am thinking I'm going to like the Google+ site. I like the Circles feature. I know you can do similar with FB, but it's harder to use and most people just post everything to everyone on their friend's list.

Facebook is the only way I keep in touch with my family. They are all in Northern Michigan and I am in Maryland. A bit of a drive if you ask me. So, I guess I am on facebook at least twice a day often more.

Facebook is the only way I keep in touch with my family. They are all in Northern Michigan and I am in Maryland. A bit of a drive if you ask me. So, I guess I am on facebook at least twice a day often more.

You and me both. Most of my family are in AZ so it is a great way to keep in touch with them. In fact, one of my aunts just commented on my funny status that I just posted about my son. :)

Back