man bites his own penis off

Oh my GAWD!!! I am totally without words about this one...

If the guy is so flexible, he can also kiss his ass goodbye! Once he gets to prison, and the cellmates find out why he is there, it will be a rough go.

Perhaps, he did it because he knew he was sick.... Fighting demons in his head.

Good grief. But, have to say, I can't say I feel terribly sorry for him, after what he did to that little girl. He's not well, of course, goes without saying...but I don't really find that I justify that crime in any way no matter how sick you are.

Good grief. But, have to say, I can't say I feel terribly sorry for him, after what he did to that little girl. He's not well, of course, goes without saying...but I don't really find that I justify that crime in any way no matter how sick you are.

I do not condone what he did...due to most people would be happy to castrate him. He did it to himself.

Iriarte, 26, pleaded guilty in Suffolk County in 2004 to two misdemeanorsafter being accused the previous year of raping a 13-year-old girl, according to the News

I find it more shocking that it is only a misdemeanor.... Raping a child.

I just find this whole article disgusting.

I didn't even note that...how is that A MISDEMEANOR????? That baby will struggle with that for the rest of her life unless she learns some serious coping skills. What kind of judge was in charge of that case?

I didn't even note that...how is that A MISDEMEANOR????? That baby will struggle with that for the rest of her life unless she learns some serious coping skills. What kind of judge was in charge of that case?

I do not understand this at all either, That is why I find it sickening... period.

A Misdemeanor!! :wtf:

It said he was accused of rape. He did not plead guilty to rape. He got convicted of two misdemeanors.

Rape is not a misdemeanor.

It said he was accused of rape. He did not plead guilty to rape. He got convicted of two misdemeanors.

Rape is not a misdemeanor.

Good eye Botts.. Wondering what the two misdemeanors was.... after a plea bargain...... due to the possible rape.

Or if it was something else??

The press was not clear about that.

Makes me wonder why he still had to register as a sex offender after, the two misdemeanors.

Maybe this guy was just hungry for a hot dog?....If he did actually rape a child, it would have been much better if he would have taken a gun and blew his thingy off!! Then stick the gun up his ass! Sick SOB!

Back