What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Thinking about my bf <3

Thinking about tonite for my oldest brother's b-day surprise party.. his actual b-day was yesterday so everyone will be there tonite.. hope the snowing going on now wont be an issue tonite for driving there.. ehhh...

also thinking about doing laundry after lunch (also waiting to watch KHL hockey online - Russian hockey league) so I can enjoy my day...

thinking to changelle burn out 400 calories gym lots of lots high calories!

Thinking about the plans I have to make for my hubby's 40th birthday bash. Will be taking a trip to New Orleans for the weekend with a group of friends. It will be in December 2013. Hope everything works out with the planning and saving money.

Just had a roof estimator come by...waiting for detailed email about the cost. Scary... :shock:

It snowed . . .

. thinking about . .

. eating too much!
tongue.png

Thinking about how a lot of family members went and got their Christmas trees this weekend. A little sad that no one offered to get one for us since I am still laid up with my broken leg. These are all of the family who are coming to our house on Cbristmas Eve. Maybe things are just getting me down when they shouldn't.

Thinking about how a lot of family members went and got their Christmas trees this weekend. A little sad that no one offered to get one for us since I am still laid up with my broken leg. These are all of the family who are coming to our house on Cbristmas Eve. Maybe things are just getting me down when they shouldn't.

A friend of mine has cerebral palsy and things like that are a big challenge.

He had a tree sent from Amazon that is all decorated and just pulls up or folds flat for storage.

is thinking how could it happen..... FB is down??? :shock:

yep. it's officially down. just saw a huge list of #facebook/#endofworld

*cackling*

A friend of mine has cerebral palsy and things like that are a big challenge.

He had a tree sent from Amazon that is all decorated and just pulls up or folds flat for storage.

I keep threating my grown kids that I will be getting a fake tree. Hubby and the kids hate the idea but it is looking better and better each year to me.

Hubby will get a tree sometime this week. My girls are coming over Saturday to decorate. Maybe I can get them to dust too.:laugh2:

Some of the fake trees look really, really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
is thinking how could it happen..... FB is down??? :shock:

OMG the horror!!! luckily I have new addiction. I downloaded tetris to my phone a few days ago. Cannot stop

The Hershey Kisses are much too close to me. One of needs to move.....

OMG the horror!!! luckily I have new addiction. I downloaded tetris to my phone a few days ago. Cannot stop

try Angry Birds Star Wars. cannot stop.... :mad2:

angrybirds-starwars-guide-birds-chewbacca.jpg

Thinking about Wednesday this week. We will be finally getting the phone, internet and cable hooked at the new house. Lord!!! That mean I have to get this computer moved over there beforehand. Cripes!!!

Also - my son got me started playing on the XBox 360 finally. I don't really have the coordination for the controller, but we found one game I can handle and he thinks he has another.

Bonfire plans and get-togethers with friends coming up this week. Also I have to rewrap my nieces present that my toddler so thoughtfully unwrapped. lol. At least he is getting in some good practice for the big day!

Thinking about oversea vacation is coming up soon (early 2013), also doing summer school and extra hours at work during Xmas month. Gotta to do Xmas shopping tomorrow. argh! lol

i got post something and cancell phone contact i cant be bother to get up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back