Dolphins should be treated as 'non-human persons'

Well until they get a QB it's going to be hard to see them..... Oh wait

dolphins are pretty cool.

I find it interesting how a lot of people don't know that Orcas, aka Killer Whales are actually dolphins.

Dolphins, simply put, are amazing.
Oh yes they are. :)
Well until they get a QB it's going to be hard to see them..... Oh wait

dolphins are pretty cool.
:lol: I think they are too intelligent to purposely rush and try to harm others. :)
I find it interesting how a lot of people don't know that Orcas, aka Killer Whales are actually dolphins.
Yeah, I knew that. And I found it interesting that the military gave up trying to train dolphins to become weapons, since they consistently go AWOL. :lol:

And by the way, I found this:

Talk with a dolphin via underwater translation machine - tech - 09 May 2011 - New Scientist

I would LOVE to have a conversation with one!

Yup, and dolphins are of sub catergory of whales. :)

Dolphins are the best!!

Dolphins are a beautiful and majestic creatures.

Dolphins are pretty awesome I agree. All we need is a quarterback and a good running game. :shock: :giggle:

I absolutely love watching them swim when I go deep sea fishing. They chase the wake of our boat as we go. Seen a huge pod of dolphins once and it was an awesome experience!!

I think Dolphins are amazing, and beautiful as well. Dolphins are one of my fav animals.

Back