Handmade bamboo bicycles

I saw their truck while at the park today and it sound interesting , I wonder how they will hold up in the long run. I was thinking about my grandchild , if they do not cost way too much.

The third one I'd like to have, but it's out of my league. However.... I'll make do with getting my own rides just how I want them.

They're cool looking and I better you could not leave it locked up outside someone would try to steal it. I think the owner of the truck was on jury duty or reporting for it. Something was going at the state court house there a lot of cars parked around it.

They're cool looking and I better you could not leave it locked up outside someone would try to steal it. I think the owner of the truck was on jury duty or reporting for it. Something was going at the state court house there a lot of cars parked around it.

That is what NY locks are for. They make it nearly impossible to steal a bicycle.

OK , I did not know this

Yeah. They're specifically designed for travel in a large city like NYC or here. They're also very expensive, as well, because of the quality that goes into them that makes them that way.

Back