The Last Drawing

I am so sorry for your loss. I love your art. I hope you could do more! You should frame this! I wish I am as good as you are!

That's an awesome drawing. You got skills. Don't worry about when you're going to finish it. If you ask me, it looks great as is. Some works of art are never meant to be finished. But other times it needs it's break, and you get back to it when you can. And this I understand because it took me close to a decade to finish a painting. All in all, very nice and keep it up.

Whoa! That's a awesome artwork. I finished my art class in my senior year(which was last year at high school) I was one of the few top artists, but wow I got to say this is pretty cool. And I like your profile picture too, what is your costume supposed to be? Sailor moon?

I'm back! Sorry for the super late replies! Thank you for all your kind words! It's been over 2 years since this person passed away - but I still have the drawing. I haven't done any art in awhile but I want to get back into it!

Whoa! That's a awesome artwork. I finished my art class in my senior year(which was last year at high school) I was one of the few top artists, but wow I got to say this is pretty cool. And I like your profile picture too, what is your costume supposed to be? Sailor moon?

Thank you very much! I was Sailor Jupiter! :) :)

there quite a few on here do these drawing I completely fogotton name of this art beautiful pics

Back