In Soviet Russia, Joke laughs at you
In Soviet Russia, TV watches YOU!!

ha........

Attachments

• 10687199_714376351986726_2672358408838462705_n.jpg
    10687199_714376351986726_2672358408838462705_n.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 13
ha........

My daughter and I where just talking about this about 20 minutes ago. When I went to college I took a course in Russian history b/ci wanted to know about my dad's country . I asked my professor how where HOH and deaf kids where treated and she said they where locked up and forgotten about .
This explained a lot why my dad treated me the way he did.

some countries, they take anyone with any sort of disabilities...even if nothing major and orphan them or lock them away in "nut houses" to die a tragic death. I have read and seen many like this in documentaries, its sad. They claim that they are "worthless to society"

some countries, they take anyone with any sort of disabilities...even if nothing major and orphan them or lock them away in "nut houses" to die a tragic death. I have read and seen many like this in documentaries, its sad. They claim that they are "worthless to society"

I saw a documentary on this on TV ,the kids when chained to their cribs and never given any attention . It was heartbreaking to watch . My dad had a joke about me he would tell people. A guy has a jackass and send it all over the world and it came back a jackass. That is my daughter --- , meaning me. Made you feel real special hearing your dad say this.

I saw a documentary on this on TV ,the kids when chained to their cribs and never given any attention . It was heartbreaking to watch . My dad had a joke about me he would tell people. A guy has a jackass and send it all over the world and it came back a jackass. That is my daughter --- , meaning me. Made you feel real special hearing your dad say this.

You should have poked a sharp object in his eye every time he told that joke. Or, kicked him as hard as you could right in the shins.

Do it while laughing at his joke.

You should have poked a sharp object in his eye every time he told that joke. Or, kicked him as hard as you could right in the shins.

Do it while laughing at his joke.

I use to have dreams about killing him or lie in bed at night and think of ways
to kill him.

Last edited:
I use to have dreams about killing him or lie in bed at night and think of ways
to kill him.

Years ago, I would have said how very wrong it was for you to do that. But, I haven't ever been constantly abused by either of my parents, or even constantly humiliated by them the way you have described your father has done to you. I now think it is perfectly normal human behavior to plot a vindictive retaliation against someone who is constantly abusive. Exponentially more so, if the person is supposed to show love, guidance and protect his little girl from harm.

Years ago, I would have said how very wrong it was for you to do that. But, I haven't ever been constantly abused by either of my parents, or even constantly humiliated by them the way you have described your father has done to you. I now think it is perfectly normal human behavior to plot a vindictive retaliation against someone who is constantly abusive. Exponentially more so, if the person is supposed to show love, guidance and protect his little girl from harm.

I never would had actually killed my dad it just made me get rid of some of my anger at him. I did love my dad I just wish he had loved me too.

Back