Look Beyond Our Galaxy.

What Look Beyond Our Galaxy means to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There no such thing man of science. What i meant for this thread is supernatural.

haha yea someday......... when will aliens ever come visit us!! I think they're afraid of us since we kill each other with nukes, guns, etc. sad, huh?

That does make sense, aliens never get any emotions lol.

There no such thing man of science. What i meant for this thread is supernatural.

"a man of science" refers to a man believing in scientific explanation rather than by God. Did you meant to make this thread leaning toward to God? I thought you were asking for our thoughts on what's beyond the galaxy. I don't believe God created universe. I don't believe aliens created it either unless they possessed a technology to create a planet. After all.... we're able to manipulate organisms and ourselves via genetic engineering so.......

"a man of science" refers to a man believing in scientific explanation rather than by God. Did you meant to make this thread leaning toward to God? I thought you were asking for our thoughts on what's beyond the galaxy. I don't believe God created universe. I don't believe aliens created it either unless they possessed a technology to create a planet. After all.... we're able to manipulate organisms and ourselves via genetic engineering so.......

Funny, I thought you vote God.

True enough. I take that off. I was thinking alot today.

Well I only see 4 people vote God and 1 vote creation. I kinda figure it out it was you in "Vote God.", correct?

oh haha. I thought I made myself cleared. I'll clarify - I'm in creation. I do not believe God created universe. Like what sequoias said - just bunch of atoms, dusts, etc.

oh haha. I thought I made myself cleared. I'll clarify - I'm in creation. I do not believe God created universe. Like what sequoias said - just bunch of atoms, dusts, etc.

Oh...I must read very carefully...

Actually 2 people voted for creationism.

Hahaha. Yes that I meant this thread suppose to be funny in a way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back