AT&T raise $5 for old Unlimited data plan on February

You can always call AT & T and talk to retention and tell them you are going to leave if they don't pull the price back to it's old total. I have never had a problem once I talk to retention. If you don't get what you want with the first person ask to talk to their manager and keep upping it to a higher level until you get what you want.

tethering gift? :lol:

I wouldn't count on it since they aren't even at 4 nationwide. AT &T's slogan or advertising campaign should include a Campbell's soup can and a string.

You can always call AT & T and talk to retention and tell them you are going to leave if they don't pull the price back to it's old total. I have never had a problem once I talk to retention. If you don't get what you want with the first person ask to talk to their manager and keep upping it to a higher level until you get what you want.

I once told Verizon that I was thinking of dropping them for my service and the person could had careless! Phone companies won't miss one person dropping them but if you got large enough group of people to do the same this might get AT&T attention.

Back