New to AllDeaf, looking for ASL friends

Anyone on here from Rhode Island?
Where in RI? You may want to come over to Southeastern MA and check out the ASL Deaf Studies program at BCC. There is a small Deaf commuity out of RI School for the Deaf, and Brown often has great Deaf studies lectures.

Where in RI? You may want to come over to Southeastern MA and check out the ASL Deaf Studies program at BCC. There is a small Deaf commuity out of RI School for the Deaf, and Brown often has great Deaf studies lectures.

I'm from the southern end. Right be the beach in Narragansett. I have actually looked at BCC, and I hang out a lot of the time at the RI School for the Deaf.

Hi! My name is Adriano, I'm trying to self teach myself ASL, just fell in love with this fascinating language, and I would like to learn more signs and practice it, add me on Skype! Mangacapoeira ( that's my skype name) :)

Greetings and welcome to AllDeaf!

If you have Skype, I'd be happy to teach you ASL! And don't worry, I have patience, hehe! :D

If so, send me a message!

Cheers!

Greetings and welcome to AllDeaf!

If you have Skype, I'd be happy to teach you ASL! And don't worry, I have patience, hehe! :D

If so, send me a message!

Cheers!

Thanks for reaching out I just messaged you!

Last edited:
Hi^^ I'm Carolyn. so I'm hearing, but I can sign. Id love to skype or something with you sometime. Carolyn_9912 if anyone wants it

Hi kdcreech,
I'm Michael and I'm hearing. I learned ASL as a child and recently brought my skills back. Do you have skype? Are you male or female?

Welcome of AllDeaf!
I would love to skype with Deaf/hearing people eho know ASL. I'm currently in ASL 1 and want to be an interpreter and I think talking to native signers / fluent signers woukd be so helpful! My skype is "heychaaarlie" :)

Hey, So I am new here, after finding out that I'm hard of hearing, i decided to check this place out. Im looking for some new friends so I can work on my signing. Ive been learning sign language for some time but never had a deaf or hard of hearing friend or a hearing friend that signs.
Anyone interested in helping or just becoming friend please reach out! :lol:
Add me on Skype! :) "heychaaarlie"

Hello! I'm not too good at signing, considering i just began taking up an ASL class, but i'm pretty fluent, and i love signing! I'd love to sign with you! My skype is: Itsjocilynn

Hey I would love to practice I'm 50, hearing I sign OK I guess, just need practice. Skype me @ yashuaswell with message "from alldeaf" would love to make new friends and get some practice in at the same time to increase my vocab and skill level. I'm available most of the day being disabled would love some company.ASL!

Sent from my VK810 4G using AllDeaf App mobile app

Anyone on here btw, like id love to sign/help practice and teach with and everthing. Just send me a msg or skype^^

Hey, So I am new here, after finding out that I'm hard of hearing, i decided to check this place out. Im looking for some new friends so I can work on my signing. Ive been learning sign language for some time but never had a deaf or hard of hearing friend or a hearing friend that signs.
Anyone interested in helping or just becoming friend please reach out! :lol:

Hello, nice to meet you. i'm looking for friends to to sign with, I am Joseph, I'm deaf, i do french sign language but very similar to ASL and I have a tourism business project in Aveyron. I need you for about 5 minutes to answer a questionnaire, thank you very much for your great help! http://urlz.fr/2J6P

welcome to deaf worlds ;)

Hey guys

I am excited to be here and i wanna learn asl to communicate with those that i will be happy to understand . pls message me if u can help me to practice, thank you

Back