What Are You Reading Right now?

Virus hunters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I am re-reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. I read again ever few years....still funny.

Such Good Girls - The Journey of the Holocaust's Hidden Child Survivors-

Our synagogue has a book fair every year; this year I didn't go cause my dog had the surgery. My mom also loves to read and usually picks up some books there- this was one of the ones she chose. I borrowed it a few weeks back.

I've read many survivor's accounts and spoken with survivors when I worked with older people at the Jewish Care Center, after college < I worked with frail participants in the then-new Adult Daycare Program, for people with dementia or severe physical disabilities>. The director of the fledgling program was also the adult daughter of a Shoah survivor, a man who'd been a rabbi in Germany.

Like all of these accounts and memoirs, it's one of those things for which there are no words....

Not currently reading it, but read it a few weeks ago.

50 Shades of Grey.

*blush*

I never knew you could download smut. :lol:

It was a bit much ...

Sue Grafton's "W"

It is kind of fluff, but entertaining mystery writing nonetheless.

I have read all her books, except for "X" which came out relatively recently. She only has Y and Z left to complete the ABC series, so I'm not sure where she's going after Z.

Where Men Win Glory, The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer

He's the guy who left the NFL to join the army and fight in Afghanistan, later killed by friendly fire.

Jean Auel's Land of Painted Caves and Shelters of Stone <latter same author>; reading them concurrently

I just finished reading "Oliver Twist" again. I just started reading "A Tale of Two Cities again.

I just finished a John Grisham novel. I love his books, but I've fallen behind. This one I read was Gray Mountain.

Murder on Lexington Ave by Victoria Thompson.

It's a deaf community murder in the time of AGBell, and feature debate on oraklism, eugenics, etc. It's fun, but I do wonder what is the author's connection, if any.

I just started to read Jane Eyre and restart the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

I am reading "Chicken Soup for the Soul" about dogs.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-Soul-Heartwarming-Hilarious/dp/1611599563[/ame]

Very cute book.

Back