Authentic's EuroTrip

Tenth stop- Stockholm, Sweden

68B44E5B-6AA1-459D-B1DC-8FC46B7EBC73_zpsxhhqoclo.jpg

Eleventh stop- San Francisco (back home).... two weeks in Europe was CHAMP!

5C400824-F52D-40BA-ABF7-33065EFBF4A8_zpsy3ix8fi2.jpg

Your photos turned out great! It looks like you had an awesome time!

Great photos! I hope to take a European trip someday. My friends and I are starting to talk about doing that and saving $$ for it.

great vacation you both have! i went to some places in years ago that you took the pictures. (Paris, Amsterdam, and Brussels)

Eighth Stop- Amsterdam, Netherlands

North Sea
07D8749F-F17B-4621-8D1D-7D518BCA4964_zpsow6a2heb.jpg

Red Light street-Amsterdam
2ED0D3B7-F082-49B9-8C0F-24BB95602B11_zpshe3u3j91.jpg

Soused Herring - famous Dutch food, very delicious, I ended up ordered second plate.
1378C2F6-ADEE-42B7-9B6C-A617B0C3C200_zpsngdnlwdl.jpg

2F4DC24E-A7FC-47E5-800D-95A74136529C_zpscpx7sg5y.jpg

Yummy ! I love pickle herring does Soused Herring taste the difference from pickle herring ? Now I want some pickle herring. :giggle: Great photos it look like you had a wonderful trip . Your g/f is cute.

Yummy ! I love pickle herring does Soused Herring taste the difference from pickle herring ? Now I want some pickle herring. :giggle: Great photos it look like you had a wonderful trip . Your g/f is cute.

Thank you. Soused herring taste more of meaty with sour vinegar flavor while pickled herring taste more of very soft/moist and salty.

Great photos! I hope to take a European trip someday. My friends and I are starting to talk about doing that and saving $$ for it.

I recommend you to be smart traveler when you are in Europe. If you have friends in Europe to stay which is great. It can be very expensive when you stay in hotel, and get out of hotel such as cab, , subway, etc... Paris do offer disability discount for riding metro ($60 for unlimited 3 days ride) which saves a lot of my money, and of course cook food at friends home or ApartHotel in Paris do have kitchen, that is where I am staying for 4 nights which saves a lot of money. Restaurants do suck $$$ out of your wallet. Restaurants in USA is cheaper than Europe. There are a lot of walking and walking, suggest you go for hiking for few days before go to Europe. After my first day in Germany, I ended up laying down and have my legs hang up on the wall for few hours even though I'm athletic :lol: Most roads are old and bricks, it feels like walking with your ice skating shoes on.

If I could like the whole thread I would. Aw no Italy huh?

Happened to see Krakow last night on The Amazing Race (and Warsaw last week I think) so was nice to see your pictures. Did you ever get a chance to see the Oskar Schindler Factory at all? (they showed that on TAR- amazing and a place I'd like to see...someday if ever)

I'd love to do a trip like that but I don't have any friends in Poland at least- do have 1 in Belgium (want to go there for sure) and Germany. I did stay with a friend when I went to the UK years ago.

If I could like the whole thread I would. Aw no Italy huh?

Happened to see Krakow last night on The Amazing Race (and Warsaw last week I think) so was nice to see your pictures. Did you ever get a chance to see the Oskar Schindler Factory at all? (they showed that on TAR- amazing and a place I'd like to see...someday if ever)

I'd love to do a trip like that but I don't have any friends in Poland at least- do have 1 in Belgium (want to go there for sure) and Germany. I did stay with a friend when I went to the UK years ago.

I already visited Northern part of Europe, and next time I will visit Southern Europe like Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, then on way to Northern Africa. I would rather to spend round trip flight ticket from USA to Europe and then travel other countries as much as I can then return to USA. I haven't visited TAR, so many things to see in Poland.

Sounds like you had a grand time there. Nice job on those photos! :)

Found it....

www.cafesignes.com

I will definitely stop by and check it out....thank you for your tip!

6 days left to EUROPE!

Maybe not such wise idea now that place not so far from Arabic area.Thing is they do other stuff leading on to other things I went to deaf poetry evening..When I was there mainly run by Algerians on other hand it may be good you go don't let troubles ruin your holiday.i nether encourage or discourage you to visit

Awesome pics! Thank you for sharing

Beautiful pictures, it looks like you both had a amazing vacation. Thank you for sharing.

First stop: Oslo, Norway

Took $50 roundtrip speed train "Flytoget" from Oslo Gardermoen Airport to Oslo Centralstasjon. It was raining hard on/off.

104479C6-EC91-4462-9F87-18E34FFC11AE_zpsxexsmrjr.jpg

Downtown Oslo
A971A17A-0CA9-4ED1-9108-F7EF5FD600F8_zpsjdqackxs.jpg

Oslo (Aker Brygge)
9672E1C2-8F12-46DA-8B1B-78549474BA89_zps3pfjdwwo.jpg
Ive been to Oslo too. Public Transportation is deaf-friendly. All station calls are captioned. :yesway:

Back