Hearing female looking for asl friends/ relationship

Nxkedsxul

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Angel :)
I recently started teaching myself sign language and i love it!!
Its just so hard not knowing anyone else to have conversation with . so i decided to reach out and see if i can meet someone or a group of people in the same situation or someone who'd like to meet someone . i live in california,and id love to have some new and good energy in my life:)

Hey Angel!

I'm trying to get a Skype study group started up. I'd love to have you take part, if you're interested.

(Here's the post I made: http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=2453654&postcount=1970 Hopefully that link works... =P)

E-mail me, if you think you might like it. =) Aside from some studying, I'm sure there will be plenty of general chatting and amicable friendliness going on. The more gay-friendly it is, the happier I'll be. =D

B

Hello, Angel! Welcome. :) if you'd like to practice and want consistent studying, hit me up on Skype: in_over_my_head18.
hey, Bronwen, can I join that study group of yours?

Its just so hard not knowing anyone else to have conversation with . so i decided to reach out and see if i can meet someone or a group of people in the same situation or someone who'd like to meet someone . i live in california,and id love to have some new and good energy in my life:)

Hi, Angel,

It can be difficult to improve your signing skills when you do not have anyone to talk/practice with. Thank goodness for technology, right? Haha.

Where in California do you live in? I might know something.

Rachel

Hi I am hearing looking for ASL relationship

Hi my name is Brittany. I am hearing and new to ASL I love the language. I want to meet new friends or maybe someone special who I can share that special bond with. I live in Atlanta Ga.
I want to expand my knowledge of ASL and become an interpreter

Back