New to AllDeaf, looking for ASL friends

kdcreech

Reaction score
Hey, So I am new here, after finding out that I'm hard of hearing, i decided to check this place out. Im looking for some new friends so I can work on my signing. Ive been learning sign language for some time but never had a deaf or hard of hearing friend or a hearing friend that signs.
Anyone interested in helping or just becoming friend please reach out! :lol:

Thanks so much! I hope to get to know some of you, and get better at my signing!

Hi kdcreech,
I'm Michael and I'm hearing. I learned ASL as a child and recently brought my skills back. Do you have skype? Are you male or female?

Welcome of AllDeaf!

Hey, I'm Mimi, I'm not deaf but I really want to learn asl and I've been working on it a lot over the past few months, and I would love it if anyone can help me. If anyone knows any websites that are good for asl, please let me know

Sent from my XT1028 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi kdcreech,
I'm Michael and I'm hearing. I learned ASL as a child and recently brought my skills back. Do you have skype? Are you male or female?

Welcome of AllDeaf!

I am female, I would love to skype or FaceTime or something... and work on my ASL skills with you!

Do you sign? Would you like to Skye or FaceTime or something to practice together?

Hey, welcome. I'm looking for ASL friends to skype or some forms of communication. I have skype and Hangouts.

Hi! I'm Isabel (hearing), I am trying to learn sign language and would love the opportunity to Skype with you! Let me know if you want to get in touch!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has reached out! I can't wait to get to know you guys better!

Hey, So I am new here, after finding out that I'm hard of hearing, i decided to check this place out. Im looking for some new friends so I can work on my signing. Ive been learning sign language for some time but never had a deaf or hard of hearing friend or a hearing friend that signs.
Anyone interested in helping or just becoming friend please reach out! :lol:

I would love to practice with you over Skype if you want :)

Back