American kids denied food stamps in Alabama under immigration law

See above post, Reba? Yes, I think racist hypocritical conservatives exist.

yea I hate freeloaders and useless people. sorry but it's real life and resource is scarce. you can't/don't work? you don't get to eat. simple as that. has always been like that since day 1. even Christian/Catholic missionaries do this too....
The Bible verse (KJV) says, "if any would not work, neither should he eat." That doesn't mean can't work. It means those who refuse to work.

I'm not sure what you mean that even Christian/Catholic missionaries do this too. What "this" do you mean that they do?

See above post, Reba? Yes, I think racist hypocritical conservatives exist.
As do racist hypocritical liberals and libertarians. Racist hypocrites come in all shapes and stripes.

BTW, the above post has other English usage errors, not just the one.

...Firstly, our healthcare is not free. We pay for it through our taxes. Anyone who is a Canadian citizen is entitled to complete healthcare coverage and that coverage extends to their children.
Are the children of illegal aliens who are born in Canada considered to be Canadian citizens?

Secondly, we don't deny healthcare to illegal immigrants at all. If they didn't pay for healthcare through Canadian taxes nor do they have legal Canadian citizenship, then it comes out of their pockets. Just like our so called "free" healthcare came out of legal Canadian citizens' pockets....
What if they don't have enough money in their pockets? Who pays the difference?

Illegal is an adjective, not a noun.

World English Dictionary
illegal (ɪˈliːɡ ə l)

— adj
1. forbidden by law; unlawful; illicit
2. unauthorized or prohibited by a code of official or accepted rules

— n
3. a person who has entered or attempted to enter a country illegally

Are the children of illegal aliens who are born in Canada considered to be Canadian citizens?

What if they don't have enough money in their pockets? Who pays the difference?

Legal Canadian children don't pay out of their own pockets either.

Yes, children born to illegal immigrant parents in Canada are Canadian citizens. Our taxes take care of them. Of course. They are CHILDREN.

Legal Canadian children don't pay out of their own pockets either.

Yes, children born to illegal immigrant parents in Canada are Canadian citizens. Our taxes take care of them. Of course. They are CHILDREN.
Of course, I expect children to get medical care. I just wanted to know how payment was made since your system is different from my system.

What about the illegal aliens who use medical services? If they don't have enough money to pay for their medical services out of pocket, how is the bill covered?

If they don't have enough money to pay for their medical services out of pocket, how is the bill covered?

You'll pay one way or another. The government will make sure of that.

You'll pay one way or another. The government will make sure of that.
I don't know all the details of the Canadian system, so that's why I asked. If an indigent illegal alien uses Canadian medical services, who pays the bill?

The Bible verse (KJV) says, "if any would not work, neither should he eat." That doesn't mean can't work. It means those who refuse to work.
I'm referring to Doug's blanket statement so I'm making similar in kind. "You don't work. You don't eat." as in... I don't care if you're disabled - No Work. No Food.

I'm not sure what you mean that even Christian/Catholic missionaries do this too. What "this" do you mean that they do?
you just answered your own question. "No Work. No Food."

I don't know all the details of the Canadian system, so that's why I asked. If an indigent illegal alien uses Canadian medical services, who pays the bill?

Well, the government would have to pay for it until they are reimbursed it or not.

do you think foodstamps america gives out is free?

I say let the illegals of america self deport to Canada. America will give them a bus ticket to canada and you guys can welcome them with open arms.

Also, any sick american without health insurance will get a free bus fare to canada, and your doctors can heal them. :wave:

It will be called NAHC. North american health care

If it's called NAHC - why not in America too? North America would be Canada + America + Mexico, ya know?

I'm referring to Doug's blanket statement so I'm making similar in kind. "You don't work. You don't eat." as in... I don't care if you're disabled - No Work. No Food.

you just answered your own question. "No Work. No Food."
I just wanted to be clear. The Christian viewpoint is that "can't (not able to) work" is not the same as "won't (refuses to) work."

Christian missionaries are supposed to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They don't enforce "No Work, No Food" laws or get involved in politics.

I just wanted to be clear. The Christian viewpoint is that "can't (not able to) work" is not the same as "won't (refuses to) work."

Christian missionaries are supposed to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They don't enforce "No Work, No Food" laws or get involved in politics.

yes. in Doug's case, he disagrees whatever the case is.

Of course, I expect children to get medical care. I just wanted to know how payment was made since your system is different from my system.

What about the illegal aliens who use medical services? If they don't have enough money to pay for their medical services out of pocket, how is the bill covered?

Payment plans.

Back