New Deaf Motorcycle Club in Florida!

HarleyDude

Reaction score
Hello all! There is a new deaf/hoh motorcycle club forming in Florida and they are having their first meeting to discuss various things about the club. Feel free to check out the website at Home

This is a camping weekend and it is during July 27-29, 2007. Membership is set at $15 per person. Join us!

All interested motorcyclists are encouraged to attend and provide input and feedback and what you would like to have happening in the club.

If you have any questions, please feel free to use the contact info on the website.

Hope to see you all there!
HarleyDude

Just wondered if anyone knows how many people are going to this Biker Club that weekend?

Just wondered if anyone knows how many people are going to this Biker Club that weekend?

Not sure that anyone can really say how many will show up but I can tell you that our frinds in Illinois (Silent Riders) emailed us here in Fl to tell us about it. Not sure if we will be free that weekend. We may pop in on Saturday and see what's up.

I do know about 20 people are coming. I'm told there is a local biker club that is coming out to show support. I think everyone is waiting on the weather but I think its gonna be a great turnout. Cant wait for that weekend!

I do know about 20 people are coming. I'm told there is a local biker club that is coming out to show support. I think everyone is waiting on the weather but I think its gonna be a great turnout. Cant wait for that weekend!

What club is that?

Schermy

I'm sure HarleyDude was talking about Florida Deaf Bikers Association, Inc... Click here .... Home

Hello all! There is a new deaf/hoh motorcycle club forming in Florida and they are having their first meeting to discuss various things about the club. Feel free to check out the website at Home

This is a camping weekend and it is during July 27-29, 2007. Membership is set at $15 per person. Join us!

All interested motorcyclists are encouraged to attend and provide input and feedback and what you would like to have happening in the club.

If you have any questions, please feel free to use the contact info on the website.

Hope to see you all there!
HarleyDude

What club is that?

Back