Hate Crimes in Seattle, Washington :(

Keeping a eye on Evil.

Well it looks like you can't keep Evil down.

Hutcherson Reboots His Microsoft Project.
From the Box Turtle Bulletin.
By Jim Burroway
January 7th, 2008

When last we checked in on this strange saga, Watchmen On the Walls co-founder Ken Hutcherson appeared before a Microsoft shareholders meeting threatening that if they didn’t drop their support for equal treatment of LGBT employees, he’d become their “worst nightmare.” Soon after, we learned that Hutcherson plans to pack Microsoft shareholders with like-minded investors. Today, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that Hutcherson has a new financial venture to support this effort:

Hutcherson Reboots His Microsoft Project.

And from the seattlepi.com
Conservative pastor urges buying Microsoft stock to fight its gay rights efforts

By ANDREA JAMES
P-I REPORTER

A conservative Christian pastor plans to launch a high-profile campaign Tuesday urging religious followers to load up on Microsoft Corp. stock, in an attempt to force the company to "stop financing ungodly ventures."

Conservative pastor urges buying Microsoft stock to fight its gay rights efforts

Well i for one like to put Evil in it's place, by leting you all know what it's up to.

*Hugged on my iMac*

I hope that MS don't take pastor's fool, just ignore and move on to focus on new tech or work on development for Windows or MS related stuff.

According to court documents filed in King County Superior Court, Marcus E. Wilson, a 34 year-old white male, was walking near Value Village when he saw Oly asking people for money. Oly approached him and asked for change and Wilson declined to give him any. At that point, Oly is accused of calling Wilson a "faggot." Wilson became upset and told Oly he was a "faggot" and that this was "faggot hill," referring to Capitol Hill. Wilson began to walk away from Oly, but Oly continued to follow him and threatened to kill him because he was a "faggot." Krieger, who was riding a bicycle, then joined Oly and also began to threaten to kill him because he was a "faggot." Wilson stated that he was in fear for his life and believed that the two men would carry out their threats to harm him.

Why is it that folks think that "faggots" are rich to throw pearls upon swine? Why did that "faggot" debase himself by going to the basher's level by saying the basher was a faggot, too?

Anyone (at least, I do) knows that if you talk back (give notice to the person's existence), you'll be getting more than you bargain for!

If anything, the style is confrontational. Why were the "victims" shocked?

Anyone who is intelligent knows that gay bashers are really gay themselves!

Why is it that folks think that "faggots" are rich to throw pearls upon swine? Why did that "faggot" debase himself by going to the basher's level by saying the basher was a faggot, too?

Anyone (at least, I do) knows that if you talk back (give notice to the person's existence), you'll be getting more than you bargain for!

If anything, the style is confrontational. Why were the "victims" shocked?

Anyone who is intelligent knows that gay bashers are really gay themselves!

I agree.

It's Seattle liberalism that is running amuck. Doing more harm than good.

In Seattle, you have to think the "Seattle way" or you don't fit in the city.

I am a Pacific Northwesterner. 'Of long standing! Even tho I was born in South Central Los Angeles, (Ghetto Blood!) I consider myself a native of the Pacific Northwest.

I have noticed over many years that the Pacific Northwest is usually the LAST to accept anything controversial. They are way behind, so if you wish to live in that area, give them time and fight like Hell! (OR) get the Hell outa there. It's up to you.

Good luck, guys and dolls.

Lantana

^^^I respectfully disagree... I grew up all my life in here Vancouver, Washington and I have alot of GLBT friends around my area. Most of the times when people know I was gay, they don't have a problem with it. My old interpreters from high school where I graduated knows I was gay and they still are my friends. There is VERY few people who reject me because of my gayness, but most of them who reject me doesn't care about me at all. My parents, my anut, my cousins, my brother all live in Pacific Northwest, knows I was gay and they did not reject me at all and accept who I was.

Also, in note, Seattle is one of American's cities that have highest GLBT population.

You respectfully disagree with WHAT?

I grew up in Vancouver, Wa. also and worked there for 25 years, until retirement.

The word "gay" means nothing to me. The lifestyle, I understand and accept. So what do you "respectfully disagree" to??

Lantana

You respectfully disagree with WHAT?

I grew up in Vancouver, Wa. also and worked there for 25 years, until retirement.

The word "gay" means nothing to me. The lifestyle, I understand and accept. So what do you "respectfully disagree" to??

Lantana

Actually I did not disagree with your approach with the GLBTs, I only disagree with you that the Pacific Northwest are unfriendly or take long time to accept the GLBT compare to other locations in US.

Oh boy.... why cannot everyone leave gays and lesbians ALONE.... they never harm us at all... they always are very friendly...

That hate crimes make me very angry for few reasons.

1. Seattle, Washington supposed to be safe place for homosexuals to go public without any harressment/assaults. Now it is seen like Seattle is becoming unsafe for homosexuals.

2. If these people who hate gays so much... Why do they have to hurt gays for? They didn't do anything to them. KNOCK IT OFF! PLEASE LEAVE GAYS ALONE!!!

3. Gay bashers MUST STAY OUT OF SEATTLE, WASHINGTON PERIOD!

4. While I am supporting Seattle rapidly growth, now I am not sure if I should continue support that since some of newcomers are seen like they have an issues with gays and transgenders lately... Some of them attacked them because they don't agree with their lifestyle. That pisses me off. .

I understand how you must feel but let's face it, we live in one sinful world, You would face people like them in every walk of life. But forgive them because that's all you can really do if you want to do what's right.

That would be nice to get rid of them.
No, it will not be nice because it will make yourself like them. Two wrongs don't make it right.

It will not work at all period. That would make us "straight bashing".

Right, when you judge others you too will be judged, for the same way as they judged you with the measure you use is the same measure as them.

The best you could do is do not pay attention or give in with their judging because it would only tear you to pieces.

Back